Breakfast with You

I woke up to loud banging and shouting. It was Soldier, I think that's what his name was.
"GET UP MAGGOTS!!! IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!!" He screamed when he got to my door. I drearily sat up and got my slippers on. I got out of bed and walked up to the door, turned the knob, and opened it.
My eyes greeted the gask mask person with a shirt off. Oh god. Anyway, I probably need to remember these names. I know Soldier, Medic, and Spy. Oh and Engineer.
I walked down the hallway to spot Spy smoking in the hallway, I coughed.
"Have a problem with ze cigars?" Spy looked at me, holding one up to his face.
"No, no. I just can't handle smoke that well." I replied, still holding my breath.
"Do ju have asthma?" I heard a voice from behind me ask. I turned around and saw Medic, shirtless, staring right at me with that comforting smile he always does. He kind of was ugly without his shirt, but I don't care what he looks like. Besides, it's what's underneath his pants that matters. I realized I was blushing.
"No, I don- wait what were we talking about?" I paused. Medic smirked.
"Ju look flushed, vhy is jur face all rot?" He asked, looking worried.
"Oh, it's just... uh.. hot in here." I replied.
"Are you sure it's hot from zis place, or hot from Medic's shirt being off?" Spy uncaringly asked while lighting a cigarette. I blushed even more.
"It's hot from this place, Spy." I glared at him.
"Vell, uh, it's breakfast time!" Medic nervously said, breaking the silence. I nodded and walked down the hallway with him.
"Ju gut?" He asked me.
"Medic I can't understand German." I laughed.
"Zere vas only ein German vord in zere." He giggled. I rolled my eyes. We continued chatting and walked down the stairs to the kitchen.
"Where's the food?" I asked, looking at the empty kitchen and table.
"Ve figured since ju vere a voman, ju could cook better zan us." Medic looked at me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"I'll try." I walked over and washed my hands. I grabbed a rag and cleaned the stove off, which was very dirty. I don't know how to start a stove... I turned around to ask Medic, but he was long gone.
I'm on my own.
The kitchen was small and had an orange table to the right.
I looked in the pantry and found crackers, pizza dough, and fried chicken. Oh, and also a lot of alcohol. I walked over to the fridge and found some bacon hidden in one of the shelves. I grabbed the bacon and also found some pancake dough as well. I searched for a griddle in the bottom drawers and eventually found one, except for some reason it had sausage scraps all over it.
"Ju know, vhen I vrun out of ideas, I just use extra limbs from my patients." I heard a strong German accent say from behind me.
"Haha real funny, Medic." I said, while setting up the griddle.
"What's for breakfast?" Medic asked in an uncalled for, lustful way while walking closer to me.
"Uh.. pancakes." I said, while blushing a little. Just then, I felt a strong hand press against my shoulder.
"Make sure to turn it at ze right temperature, okay?" He reminded, then walked off. Oh my god, am I falling for him? Of course I am aren't I? This isn't some cliché romance movie, so I have to admit I'm falling for him. I like him. I poured the pancake mix on the griddle, and made 18 pancakes, 9 for each stop. I even accidentally made one oversized because I shaped it into a heart without knowing, then had to pour extra on it in order to cover it up.
Engineer and the little boy walked in.
"Mmm, what smells yummy for my tummy?" the boy with the baseball cap said, shoving me out of the way to the pancakes.
"Sweet!" He grabbed one and ate it without my consent.
"Hey! You could at least wait for everyone else to get here." I crossed my arms.
"Sorry, only room for one Scout here." He walked off to the table, laughing. I don't think he likes me, atleast I know his name now.
"Whoooowee! Makin' bacon?" Engineer asked, rubbing his hands together and licking his lips. Actually yes, I was.
I moved out of the way so he could see the skillet.
"Cream Gravy!" He licked his lips.
"You can have one if you'd like, at least you have some manners." I glared at scout, who was tossing a baseball around with his butt sat on a chair.
"Thank ya, pardner'!" Engineer tipped his hat and walked over to the table munching on the bacon. I glanced at the noises coming from the staircase. Soldier, Spy, sunglasses guy. They all walked past me and sat down at the table.
"Appreciate your cookin', mate." I heard the sunglasses dude say. I smiled to show a thank you. Everyday I'll have to cook for nine boys, what a job. At least I won't ever be lonely. I saw Medic enter the room.
"Wunderbar!" He said as he looked at the food I cooked that lay on the counter. I gave an appreciative smile. He sat down. I heard a strong Irish voice and the sound of glass bottles. The drunk guy, oh geeze. He entered with the large man. They sat down. I'm surprised we can fit everyone into that small table. I don't know where I'm going to sit, there's only nine chairs. Finally, the gas mask guy entered.
"Okay that should be it!" I said, and picked up the trays of pancakes and bacon. As soon as I set it down, fingers and hands were touching and shoving and grabbing the food. They ate like animals. Although, I noticed one was missing. Medic.
I looked around, no Medic.
"Hey guys, where's Medic?" I asked with a worried expression. He must've left the table.
"Oh your boyfriend eats out there." Spy pointed to the living room door. I glared, then walked into the living room. I saw Medic with a cup of coffee and a bagel, reading a newspaper.
"Hey Medic." I greeted. I found an armchair to rest on. Medic was too focused on reading, he didn't notice me.
I gazed at him. Wow, he's quite hot when he's all serious like that. I didn't realize I was daydreaming until Medic said,
"Ju okay, Y/N?" He asked with a concerned look. I snapped out of it and said,
"Yes dadd-I mean Doctor!" I mean MEDIC. Oh my god what did I just do. I saw him raise an eyebrow, stop being so HOT.
"Okay, vell just making sure." He sipped his coffee and went back to reading. I pursed my lips together and looked down, not knowing what to do next.
"Guess what y'all, you're both comin' with me." Engineer said as he walked into the room.
"For what?" I sat up.
"To help me fix the teleporters, they all are malfunctioned and we need the smartest people in this team to help me figure out the dynamics and whatever." He said as he put his sunglasses on his face.
"What makes you think I'm smart?" I asked confidently.
"You're a science teacher, right? You know how physics and dynamics and shit work." Engineer replied. I nodded.
"Okay, so vhat are ve vaiting for? Let's get zis done as quick as possible." Medic got up and walked out the door. We followed him.
Maybe this is an opportunity to get to know Doctor Ludwig better, I smirked.