The Right Thing To Do

"I have a wife."
I backed up.
"What? What do you mean?" I felt tears forming in my eyes.
"I don't know how else to explain it... I'm married, Y/N.." Medic looked down with shame.
"I know- I know you're married. I know what it means to be married. Obviously you don't," My expression changed to anger, "I mean, you're not even wearing a wedding ring!" I shouted at him. He just bowed his head even more.
"I can't wear it in battle.." Medic looked at his ring finger.
"You're not in battle right now!" I violently cried. "Goodbye!" I screamed at him, then stormed out of the building, slamming the door behind me. Medic just stood there in guilt and shame.

I entered the living quarters, sprinted through the living room, sprinted through the dining room, sprinted up the stairs, sprinted down the hall, and sprinted to my bedroom. I was crying that entire time, too.
I collapsed in my bed and pounded my head against my pillow.
Why am I overreacting like this?! I've only known the guy for a week! Serves him right to be shameful, but I also forced him to kiss me. I just-
I thought this time would be different, someone would actually be there for me. I could relate to him.. a lot. More than anyone I've ever known, actually. I thought we'd might have a chance at being... something! He was constantly giving hints and making gestures. Who would have guessed he had a wife at home waiting for him? Not even knowing what he was doing.. I need to tell her. I need to find a way to tell his wife that he's been .. kind of cheating on her? Either way he accepted my kiss for a minute or so, so he probably did feel something with me.
Im going to get that bastard. It may not be appropriate.. but I am upset and angry at him.. I deserve justice whether it's necessary or not.
I think.

~A few days later~

It's been almost 2 days since the.. incident..
Medic and I are NOT talking to each other, in fact, Engineer and I switched jobs once he recovered. We've been prowling at this mechanics thing, but I can't focus.
I picked up a stick and dragged it against a wall out of boredom.
"Hey Y/N.." I heard a Texan voice behind me.
"What.." I continued to poke the stick at the wall.
"I've noticed, you and Medic, y'all haven't been speakin' lately. Everything alright with y'all?" Engineer sat down in an arm chair next to me.
"Yeah, everything's perfect." I replied in a frustrated and sarcastic tone.
"That's exaggeratin'." Engineer responded in confusion.
"I don't want to talk about it, okay?" I said in a tough voice.
"Okay..," Engineer got up and walked away, I could hear him mutter, "Geeze, woman these days.."
I sat there and thought. Thought about Medic. Was I too harsh on him?
I got up and went to bed, it was bed time anyway. I think tomorrow's visiting day. Wait...
That unfolds my whole plan!!!
I went to bed that night and slept dreamily. I can't wait to tell Mrs. Ludwig all about her husband tomorrow...
~
"GET UP MAGGOTS!!!!" I could hear Soldier shouting from down the hall. Ugh, what a wake up call!
I got up drearily and put my slippers on, like I do every morning. Time to make breakfast.
I made toast today, with hash browns. The boys think I'm an "okay" cook, I just need practice.
After breakfast, I confronted Heavy.
"Hey Heavy, isn't it visiting day today?" I asked the large Russian man.
"Da." He responded in Russian.
"What?" I asked.
"Yes." He said again, this time annoyed.
"Okay thank you." I bowed, then walked off with a devilish smirk.
Mrs. Ludwig here I come.
I sat on the couch, just waiting for her to arrive. But she never did.
I saw other people greeting and hugging the team, but no Medic or his wife to be seen.
Screw it, I'm just gonna walk around. Not like I have any family to greet anyway.
I exited the building and found my way on a trail that led to the battle ground. I saw bushes, trees, guns, crates, sandwiches, and loot scattered around the battle field. I even saw old teleporters that hadn't been taken down.
I walked for a mile or so until I heard a noise. It sounded like heavy breathing and springs being sprung back and forth.
"What in the world?" I muttered to myself. It sounded like a woman.
I followed the noise, keeping low on my feet. I ducked down, realizing the noise came from a barn that was along the trail. I snuck up to the barn.
"Oh yes, yes!" I heard a woman moan, which made me even more curious.
"How do ya like that, lad?" I think that's Demoman! What in the world is Demoman doing with a wom-
I snuck to the doors of the barn and opened the right door a little, which it creaked loudly to my un-favor.
What I saw was unbearable.
Demoman in a bed, with a naked short haired-blondie banging him.
Then..
HE SAW ME!
"OI! GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE, I'M SHAGGIN' MEDIC'S WIFE!!" He yelled. I ran screaming.
Wait...
Medic's Wife??!!!