Curiosity Killed the Cat

I ran, and ran.
I have to tell Medic! I have to!!
I thought I would be telling Medic's wife about Medic cheating, but who knew I had to do the opposite!
I've put myself in a situation that really should be none of my business, so I have to figure this out.
Should I tell Medic?
Too late, I'm already at the living quarters.
I sprinted through the living room, where everyone was at with their families, and through the kitchen, and finally up the stairs.
I realized I need to relax before I tell Medic anything.
I went down the hallway and opened my bedroom door.
Medic stood in the middle of my room, he was looking at pictures that stood on my dresser.
"Nice family ju have." He complimented. I rolled my eyes.
"Why are you in here?" I asked, crossing my arms.
"Entschuldigen." He responded in German.
"I guess you haven't realized, I don't know how to speak German yet...so." I responded in anguish.
"I'm sorry." He immediately said.
"Save it for later, I need to tell you something and it's not something light to take in." I inhaled.
"Vat?" Medic looked at me curiously.
"Your wife's cheating on you." I exhaled and blurted out quickly.
"Vat?!" Medic looked angry.
"Yeah, I'd be mad at her too. I walked in on her and Demoman, they were ... making love." I looked down in nervousness.
"I'm not mad at her, I'm mad at ju! Vhy vould ju lie to me? She couldn't come today because of vork!" I saw Medic clench his fists, one of them grabbed his glasses and swiped them off. I backed up.
"Whoah, whoah. I'd never lie to you about this subject...EVER." I demandingly shouted.
"I'm leaving, AUF WIEDERSEHEN!" He slammed my door. I think it shook my room.
I collapsed on my bed and started crying. I am no sensitive person, but with him, he makes me sensitive all over. A German psychotic doctor?! Could I even have a stranger type than that!? At least it's not a gas mask schizophrenic adult man. I giggled a bit while crying.
I eventually fell asleep.