Our Tickets

~3 months later~
Es sind drei Monate vergangen.
Haha, I said "It has been three months."!
I'm working on my German, so I can feel more connected with Fritzy. Yes, I call him "Fritzy!", since his name is Fritz and he's also my boyfriend, I needed a nick name for him.
So, in the past three months, nothing's really happened. We still can't find a solution to the teleporter problem. Medic and I have only gotten as far as being together in a relationship, it started a few weeks after the party. He still hasn't divorced his wife officially, yet. He needs papers and lawyers and all that stuff, I don't know, I'm not smart like him to figure it out.
I was in the kitchen making breakfast for the boys, it was 8:00 am. My cooking's gotten a lot better since you last saw me. In fact, I make Medic his own personal platter now. He's a picky eater, so I make him a platter consisting of what he likes, every meal. We don't really have lunch here, though. It's all breakfast and sometimes dinner.
I pulled out the tray of omelettes, breakfast omelettes. I waved my hands to get the steam out of my face once I put them down on the counter.
I set out 10 plates and put an omelette on each one of them. The omelettes were stuffed with the guy's favorite foods, I set out a chart earlier in the month where the guys had to pick their favorite foods so I could ensure they would enjoy their breakfast. We also have a seating chart, too. So I can put the breakfast on the table before hand and give each person the right plate. Sometimes Pyro gets confused, however, and drinks out of a solid breakfast item. Yes, Pyro drinks his food. Probably because of his gas mask, he gets a straw and pokes it through one of the mask holes. I have to give him liquid food that comes from a blender.
I grabbed the cup and set it in Pyro's eating spot and did the same around the table. I grabbed the two plates on the counter, went out to the living room, and set them down on the coffee table. Medic and I's table.
I sat down and waited for Medic to arrive.
I heard shouting and chanting coming from up the stairs, and trailing down the stairs... it sounded like they were.. celebrating?
"Ayy! Ayy! Vacation today! Ayy! Ayy! We need a break! Ayy! Ayy! Ayy! Ayy!" I heard the boys chant while banging pots and pans. I stood up and went to the kitchen to see the commotion.
"What is going on in here?" I shouted. They were raiding the kitchen's appliances and banging them together.
"BEKFAST." I heard Demoman drunkingly say and bang his beer bottles together.
"Y/N! Y/N!" I heard Medic call my name. He shot out of nowhere, picked me up, swung me around, and put me down.
"Whoah! What is the matter?!" I asked, looking into his eyes, which had a spark to them for some reason today. He was happy.
"Scout raided the blu team, and found out they had purchased tickets to rent a beach house in Bora Bora!"
"Oh my god! Really?!! Are we going to use them!?" I excitedly asked.
"Of course we are!" I heard Engineer in the background.
"In fact, we leave tonight." Spy said, looking at his cloak and dagger watch.
"Yeah, we need to get packed." I said.
"Let's eat first!" Heavy said while sitting down.
They all sat down and Medic and I went into the living room.
"MAGGOTS HURRY UP WITH YOUR BREAKFAST!!! WE HAVE TO LEAVE BY 5!!!" I heard soldier yell from the kitchen.
"He's an awkward person to have breakfast with." I joked.
"Ja, vell.. ju should get used to it." Medic laughed.
We finished up breakfast and went upstairs to pack.
I searched for my suitcase under all the clothes that fell down at the bottom of my closet. I eventually found it and lay it out, and unzipped it. I folded and placed all my clothes in my suitcase. I brought bug spray, clothing, shoes, undergarments, perfume, toilet trees, and my phone. All ready to go!
I heard Medic enter my room as I was zipping up my suitcase.
"Hallo.." I heard him say in a smug tone.
"Hey! I have a question." I turned around to face him, but oh boy, he was shirtless! I blushed.
"Ja?" He responded.
"Uh.. how do we.. uh know that.. how do we-.. how do we know that Mann Co. won't punish us for this.. vacation?" I asked him, trying to look away from his bare chest.
"Mann Co. knows, ve told zem as soon as Scout found the tickets. Zat's vhy zey let us go on vacation, zey said ve vere gut and deserved it for busting zem. Just like how Tati busted Jame's ass." Medic laughed.
"Oh okay.", I sighed in relief, "What did you want?" I asked him.
"A kiss." Medic answered.
"Hehe.. okay." I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his lips for a few seconds.
"Gut, now, I'll see ju in ze van." He said as he walked out. What a sweet guy, I swear.
I gave my birds plenty of food to last them, and I dragged my suitcase down the hall, down the stairs, and down the last two rooms. I saw the boys loading their stuff in the van.
"What took you so long?!" Soldier commanded me to answer.
"She's a lady." Spy lit a cigarette.
"Sexist." Engineer replied. I laughed. I loaded my stuff in the back.
We all got in the van, Medic and I sat in the back, Sniper, Spy and Scout in the middle, Demoman and Pyro in the second front. Then Heavy in the passenger seat and Soldier driving.
We began our drive. I plugged in my earbuds and listened to my favorite song at the moment, Y/FS.
I looked out the window, at the nature that passed by. All of this world, I can't believe it. The team hasn't seen this side of the world in over 10 years. I feel bad, and also, I'm going to end up the same way probably.
I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Y/N?" I faintly heard Medic say.
I took out my earbuds and turned around.
"Yeah Fritzy?"
"Can I.. uh... listen to zat, too?" He asked me with a nervous look.
"Of course!" I gave him an earbud and put the other one in my ear. He just looked at his.
"Do you not know what earbuds are?! Put it in!" I giggled. He shook his head sadly.
"Oh..", wait, he doesn't know what they are? How locked out of this world can he be?
"Put it in your ear," I watched him put it in his left ear, "now sit back and relax. Have a favorite song?" I asked him.
"Nein..." he replied.
"Okay I'm going to play this one.." I played the song "Toxic" by Brittany Spears.
I looked at Medic. His face looked shock.
"Zis is cool!" He exclaimed.
"Stoptar Suas!!" I heard Demoman yell. Medic rolled his eyes.
We continued to listen to the music.
After about 2 hours and a few bathroom breaks, we finally stopped.
"AIRPORT!!!" Soldier shouted. We all got out and grabbed our stuff. We walked across the parking lot and to the entrance of the airport.
"Now securities ze tricky part. Please tell me no one brought a weapon." Spy sighed. We all looked at Pyro, who was wearing a floral blouse that you'd wear on vacations.
Pyro shook his head.
"Okay, let's go." Soldier commanded, and we all followed. We went through the main lobby. Everyone was looking at us. Mostly Pyro. His gas mask made him look like he was about to blow the airport up.
"Uhm.. Medic?" I whispered. Medic turned his head to me.
"Ja?" He asked.
"Where is Pyro from, exactly?" I asked him.
"China." Medic replied.
"Really??!" I exclaimed.
"No Medic's just teasing you, Pyro's from Mexico." Heavy bent down and told me.
"Oh." I responded, while scratching my head.
We got to security for Gate B.
We all looked extremely suspicious.
I walked through without any trouble and so did scout. Heavy couldn't fit in the metal detector so they had to strip search him. Pyro took off his gas mask.

Oh boy was he ugly! Everyone went through okay

Oh boy was he ugly! Everyone went through okay. We all walked to the boarding lobby and into our gate.
"Are ju okay?" Medic asked me while we sat down with the rest of the team.
"Yes, just exasperated." I replied, while shaking.
"Vhy?" Medic asked me.
"I'm scared of heights." I blurted out, without thinking.
"Oh, I see," Medic smirked, "the so called 'invincible frau' you always call yourself, has a fear?"
"Shut the hell up." I glared.
Medic placed his hand on my hand, which was laying on my lap.
"It's going to be okay, Y/N, I'm here for ju and I'll alvays protect you..Ich le- never mind, you can't understand zat." Medic smiled.
"I can understand some German! Dummkopf!" I giggled.
"Ju vill vreget saying zat." He glared at me irately.
Boarding flight 9B to Bora Bora
A woman's voice on a speaker calmly said.
Time to go.
We got up and into the line. We gave the lady the tickets and boarded into our flight. I sat next to Medic, of course. Before we knew it, our plane had ascended.
I rested my head on Medic's shoulder, and soon enough, closed my eyes and faded away.