Chapter 10

Tikki's POV:

I've been continue having training with Pollen for days. My body is now in sore. Exhaustion dominates my body. I am currently laying in bed while Trixx is playing her flute. Good for her she's not tired for training. Did she experienced a suffering like this before? Besides, flute is a hard weapon for attack since its short range. Unlike mine that can extend far enough.

"Mirage!" She shouted and a light from her flute appeared and she threw it away. Few seconds later the room is filled with bombs and mines.

"Aahh!" I shouted seeing the room filled with dangerous bombs.

"Don't be scared. It's just an illusion." She said having an assurance in her tone. She threw her flute and the flute spin around causing the illusions she create to vanish into smoke and returned to her.

"Cool." I said.

"You should sleep now. You need rest." She said looking at me.

"Yeah." Its been days of torture and here I am, suffering from pain. My eyes started to feel droopy and suddenly it closed on its own.

Pollen's POV:

After the training, I went back to my room to rest. These past days, Tikki is getting stronger. She can master her yoyo very well. I'm proud of her.

"How's your training with Tikki?" Duusu asked still holding her beloved fan. I closed the door and went to bed.

"She's getting stronger. She can use her weapon well. I think I need to look for another trainer to train her. Will you be that trainer?" I pleaded at her.

"I would love to but I think I'm not the suitable trainer for her. I think you need to look for someone similar to her weapon." She said.

"Who? I was the closest one." I said rubbing my chin.

"Her prince. Duh. Or maybe yours." She said looking at me with a teasing smile.

"Plagg? That would be a good choice and he's not my prince." I said pointing at her.

"I'll go talk to him. Be back in few minutes." I said and went out to the dorm. I went to Plagg's room which is not far away from us. I opened his room and I saw him eating his Camembert.

"Learn to knock will you?" He said while giving me death glares.

"I just want to have a favor. Can you be Tikki's trainer?" I asked.

"I'm tired. I want to eat my Camembert for the whole day than train someone." He said and continue eating his Camembert.

"Let's do the hard way." I said to myself and smirked. I silently get inside and get his phone and returned to my position.

"I see. I can't also wait that Tikki will see this." I said and opened his phone. The light glowed in the phone seeing his lockscreen with Tikki's picture in it.

"Hey bring that back!" He shouted and went to me.

"Okay. If you will be her trainer." I said and handed back his phone.

"Deal." He said with an annoyed face.

"I can already imagine if Tikki saw your phone." I said wondering and touching my temples.

"I accept your favor, okay? So shut up!" He shouted showing a tint of red in his black face.

"Alright, I just like teasing you." I chuckled.

"Stupid bee. Be gone!" I rolled my eyes at him and left.

Tikki's POV:

I woke up in my bed and I saw a pair of green eyes staring at me.