Chapter 6

Nooroo's POV:

I woke up early and lay down in the bed for a while. I looked at Wayzz but he is currently sleeping. Too much reading books. I get up to my bed and went to Pollen and Duusu's room. I knocked and Pollen opened the door. I'm not like Trixx who just slammed the door and surprise everyone.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Is Duusu there?" I asked in a low voice.

"Oh. Duusu! Nooroo's here!" Pollen shouted and Duusu went out with her what-do-you-want face. Her eyes slit and looking at me with her fan in her hand.

"I'm going to the library. Can you come with me?" I asked while colliding my hands into each other.

"Ugh. Fine." She groaned and looked at Pollen with death stare. She closed the door and looked at me.

"Why do you still need me to come to you? You can defend yourself already." She preached at me.

"I just don't want to cause harm to anyone." I mumbled.

"Then use your ability to control them! Just don't make them to do bad things and I know you won't." She said and I blushed. We walked through the hallway and while we are walking, I saw the bad guys who bullied me not so long ago. I hold Duusu's arms and continue walking.

"I-I'm s-s-scared." I said while shaking.

"Calm down, will you?" She said and looked at the bad guys. She used her fan pretending to be a knife and slide it in her neck indicating that if they attack, they'll be dead. She pointed the fan at them and they trembled.

"Those idiots.." She snickered. After how many minutes of walk, we finally get in the library. We entered the door and the cold air from the airconditioner welcomed us.

"You can let go of me now." She whispered and I was shocked that I was still holding her arm tight. I let it go and I felt my cheeks getting red from embarassment. We went to the librarian that is in mid to late 50's, white hair, wrinkled tan face, wears eyeglasses and she was holding a book.

"Excuse me, miss? Where is the Kwami History section?" I asked in a low voice. I looked at the place and I realized it is really big. I can see some kwamis that are reading in the table.

"Bookshelf #256." She said without looking at me.

"Thank you so much librarian." I said and we left. We walked to the hallway of shelves.

"Since when did you have interest in Kwami History?" Duusu asked with one of her eyebrow raised.

"Since yesterday. I heard the masters talking about it." I replied.

"You mean about that kwami?" Duusu said surprised.

"Yeah. That's why I want to go here." I said and we stopped at the bookshelf that we are looking.

"Did you tell it to anyone? Except me." She asked.

"Not yet. I'm not sure about their theory. I still need confirmation." I said while slowly shaking my head.

"Here it is." I said and looked at the sign where it says Bookshelf #256, the bookshelf that we are looking for. We entered the bookshelf area and I keep searching.

"Kwami history..."

"Where kwami started..."

"Kwami power ups..."