Chp 23 : Heartbeat fades away

Sapphire's pov

He told me sluts like you shouldn't disobey guys like me you are made for our pleasure.I started crying harder this time but i was numb,he took his pants off and was about to rape me someone burst from the door i couldn't recognize who he was because the guy in front of me had pulled out a gun and he pointed it towards my saviour now i was hell scared.My saviour took another step and the guy gave warning don't step ahead or i won't waste time finishing your life but my saviour didn't care then the guy told him don't you dare or i will shoot the girl.I looked at my saviour and he was none other than Ian himself what was he doing here wasn't he suppose to be with arianna.Ian took the vase from the beside table and threw towards the guy due to which the guy lost balance of his gun Ian took the gun and pointed it towards the guy cole came rushing behind him she covered me with the blanket and told me to walk with her but Ian told otherwise,I think she is drugged wait let me call the police I will take care about it please can you take sapphire to my place.My driver is outside the club he will lead the way take care of her rose and anna also helped cole to pick me up I never felt so vulnerable in my life,we reached Ian's place and I told cole to leave the doctor came and gave me medicine.I heard a knock on my door and it was Ian he asked me how was I feeling but i couldn't answer or move i didn't want anyone to see me I just wanted to die so i told him to leave he was holding the look of pity which i hate the most,i ran towards the bathroom and started crying austin would think i am dirty now  he told me to leave but I didn't listen and this thing happened although Ian saved me but what if Ian didn't have come the guy had raped me although he had partially raped me i still remember his dirty hands on my skin i tried to wash it off i turned the heater on and tried washing it off but i couldn't the hot water left blisters on my body.At the far end i found a razor lying it was telling me to just cut yourself and i will leave everyone in peace,so i did what my subconscious told me I took the razor and made a slit on my wrist one,two,three and i lost count there was pounding on bathroom door but i didn't bother i was leaving this world in peace i watched the blood oozing out of my wrist and slowly felt like sleeping in a beautiful slumber and soon darkness enveloped me. 

Ian's pov

I was scared for sapphire she was my childhood friend i think she don't remember me because after her mother's death she moved out of the city with her uncle.I should go check on her she might have told me to leave her alone but i just can't see her like this i will make sure that motherfucker gets a death sentence and where is that bastard Austin he is her fiance right why have he left her all alone is he with arianna that thought just boiled my blood i entered my room but i couldn't find sapphire there there was steam coming off from bathroom so i knocked on the bathroom door and asked her if she was okay but there was no answer at all so i started knocking loudly still no answer i started pounding but the door didn't budge with full force i knocked the door off and there i saw a pool of blood running down never have i ever been this scared in my entire life  this girl few hours was being raped and never have i saw someone so vulnerable i thought she might need time because this was a huge incident but i didn't think she would try to kill herself i still remember she was way stronger emotionally even when her mother died she didn't shed tears and tried to support her father with great care and support I called the ambulance but i couldn't risk her life so i decided to take her to the hospital on the way we caught with the ambulance and made our way.I decided to call austin and he came when i told him he was shocked i think he felt angry on himself for leaving her all alone in the club.Arianna was also here with cole and now i know i was right about arianna being with austin and this guy didn't even care about his fiance and was trying to steal other guy's women I didn't want to create a scene right now so i decided to ignore,now more important was sapphire.The doctor's came and told us that she had lost a vast amount of blood and might be in a coma for 2-3 days untill she wakes up,austin sat on the nearest chair and arianna was beside her rubbing his back and telling him soothing words that it's not his fault she would recover soon she is a strong woman you will take care of her don't worry.Jealousy crept inside me i took arianna's hand and pecked her on her lips to show austin that she is my wife hurt flash across austin's face but he didn't say anything and i  left the hospital with arianna.She sat in the passenger seat angryly and screamed at me why are you so heartless Ian and muttered something under her breath like how would I grow my kid around a beast like you.What the fuck did she say did i hear it correctly a baby im so happy im going to be a father.I asked her  was she pregnant and she said yes but it's not your's,the ground beneath me collapsed what this was not my baby ,was this some kind of a sick joke I growled but she said whatever she was saying was true and the baby was not mine that means it was Austin's........