Chp 1 : First Day Of High School

Arianna's pov

I woke up with the buzzing sound of my stupid alarm.Today was the first day of my school as we had to shift from NY to London due to my dad's transfer.I was excited as well as nervous at the same time.I didn't had friends here how will I manage all the things as I was thinking about it there was a knock on the door. My brother was yelling to get ready or we will be late on our first day.Yes,I have a brother whose name is Jake.He has dark brown hair unlike me and hazel brown eyes like Mom.He is really handsome and any girl would throw herself on him.He was quarterback in our old school,So you can imagine how maintained body he have which attract girls.

My Mom called me for breakfast and I headed towards bathroom and had a quick shower.Now I was standing in the middle of my room thinking what to wear,then I picked my white crop top and blue denim shorts and matching converse.

Now I was standing in the middle of my room thinking what to wear,then I picked my white crop top and blue denim shorts and matching converse

I applied little makeup on my face to keep it natural and I was ready.I headed towards kitchen where Mom had made bacon and eggs I ate it with my brother.We walked out of the house ,today was my turn to drive my baby yes I do call my car as baby,dad had gifted me on my 16th birthday.

Luke crashed in passenger seat and we drove in silence as we made out to our new school.We had to meet the Principal as he was a very good friend of my Dad and on my way I had to collect my schedule and locker combination.I got my schedule and locker combination from the lady at the office who must be I think in her late thirties, but she was very sweet and I kinda liked her.I was on the way to my locker to get my books I bumped into a wall, I don't think there should be a wall in the middle of the hallway.I slowly looked up and it was a guy I was nearly stunned over his features he had silky brown hair, sterling grey eyes which attracted me the most which contained hollowness and danger he had luscious lips and well built abs he must have work out for that,coming out of my perverted thoughts and before I could apologize he just shoved me away and barked "watch your way bitch".

I was way too shocked to reply anything,did he just call me bitch he doesn't even know me and I was about to apologize and he just turned out.I was fuming with rage but I calmed myself and I got to my Spanish class and sat next to a cute chubby girl she had hazel brown hair and light green eyes.I asked for her name and she politely told me.We chatted for a while and our teacher came and started the class she was telling us to introduce ourself in Spanish when she told me to speak.I was interupted, someone entered the class and the teacher said "Mr.Hemmings you are late for the class" he didn't pay much attention and walked inside the class and took place infront of my desk.The teacher ignored and continued her class, I asked sophie about him and I told her how in the hallway I bumped into him she told me his name was Austin Hemming,he is the bad boy of our school every girl of this school is wrapped around his finger.And he is a rich arrogant brat, he has a little brother named Daniel whom he loves alot.He is a total rude badass from whom I should stay away.

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY STORY.THIS IS MY FIRST STORY I'M SORRY IF I MAKE MISTAKES AND DO INFORM ME I WILL GET IT CORRECTED FOR YOU GUYS.ENJOY READING AND IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE HIT THE STAR.IT MEANS ALOT FOR ME.