" He looks so real. You're very talented Mr Williams, perhaps I'll start my painting lessons with you. " Lilith spoke in astonishment.

"Call me Uncle dearie, your mother and I are friends. "

"Okay Uncle. "

Maria never spoke a word, she was lost in the world only her and her Avery's smile. Atticus really did a great job at capturing emotions on the canvas.

"So can I buy the house now? "

Atticus laughed a little. Scratching his head and cocked it.

"I don't mind but I haven't quite had prepared so well, it may take time."

"That's alright. I can be your roommate right?  Humans will think I'm just renting here. I don't wanna leave..especially now."

"Of course and while you stay I'll have another house built."

"Okay, Lilith go rest with Sigmund in my room . I need to talk Atticus into more further details. "

"Sige mama. " (okay or yes)

When Lilith was gone, Atticus and Maria were on his study room.

"Can you help me find Alpha Calden? " her voice Stern.

"For Avery yes... Especially now that I have a beloved! "

"Though Calden hasn't step foot on here for the past forty-two years ever since his older brother Charles has been made Alpha in the Age of eighteen as every tradition of werewolves. He had these ideas of being the King of Werewolves just like Vampires or Mermaids or Faes have. And those ideas were... " he rolled his eyes in anguish at the last line.

"I understand he wanted power? "

"Yes and to prove his father the title of Alpha was meant to be his but since it was given to Charles then he think more higher. To be King! I tried to reason him that it wasn't right and power only lead to greed,  corruption and evil deeds."

"And he didn't. "

"It's kinda complicated so sit back and let me tell you what happened forty-two years ago."

Forty-two years ago**********

ATTICUS POV

Another day and another era for the Moonstone pack to choose another Alpha someone who will take over to protect,  honor,  remain loyal and to stand out the voice given and blessed by he precessor before him.

"Atticus you came buddy! " yelled Calden to their vampire Ally.

Atticus was friends with their pack for a long time and has no plan leaving. His life as a mlrtal in disguise was simple and he was workaholic so day and night dedication was something he loved.

"Couldn't miss the tournament! " Atticus chuckled and patted Calden's shoulder.

Calden looked exactly like Charles, they were twins after all.

"So today is the day the next Alpha would be chosen. "

"Yeah pretty work out and train for my glorious moment! " said Calden with a smug on his face.

"No matter what happens and who wins, I will be your friend and both... Forever! "

Werewolves... They weren't dressed appropriately as always mostly naked or half naked for women inside their community. I never liked it and was shock at this in the first but they were werewolves, their bodies are hotter than an average human.

Culture shock I suppose but I think I got used to it... Not to well, I was catholic before becoming a Vampire and remain I shall. So walking the streets naked is something I do not wish to do.