"Laylana.. Laylana Rose Anderson. " he said in such joy.

"Oh fuck!  She's gonna be harder to kidnapped for. "

"Why kidnapped? And do you have to spit it all out on my face?"

"Well I plan to buy your house as promised and since your my friend who helped me when I really needed it I thought I'll help you with your love life but OH MY GOD!  the alpha's daughter also my bestfriend nah you're my favorite friend too Atticus so it's a match well but ....take this reminder well. One,  Respect her music, I don't know how you'll react about that but just..I don't know... Two, don't say anything stupid or you'll definitely feel like one. Three, I don't mean to be rude. Also I'm sorry about the tea and my spit on your face." she flick her hands and Atticus was now dry.

"Thank you for the reminders and suggestions." He shrugged.

"Again I'm really sorry. "

"Of almost killing? "

"No about the tea and yet a little on the almost attempt murder! " she louder her voice on the last line.

"You speak of death so easy now? "

"I'm half-dead!  Well feeling actually. "

Silence came into the room and now awkward in the moment until Atticus broke the vibe off.

"Oh yes I have something for you! " he smiled and stood up from his chair, offering his hand.

"Milady? "

"Lead on the way my good sir! " they laughed and walked on the stairs and way.

He stopped at the door and turn the knob. Opening it and slipping in.  Lilith came in followed with Sigmund. The two seem to be in fun with Sigmund talking to her in his dog voice but demon dogs can actually communicate with their mind.

Maria looked down and faced the walls.

Spilled dry paint with foot prints running and Atticus' shoe marks leaving a trail after the little bare feet.

A child's messy artwork of hands and fingers,  feet even small lips and a face of a lower jaw. Perhaps almost tripping over to be caught on a wall.

Tracing down the paint gently afraid it's still wet and she'll ruined it or smudged it off.

Tears trickle down her cheek and rain slowly comes to sing a sad sound outside.

"You know I'm still keeping my promise of buying this house right? "

"Yeah I know but before that topic here's my gift. " he removed a white cloth from the canvas and voila...

Magnifico..

She was in disaster tears!  Flooded emotions and memories of the past.

"Avery... "

"Yeah remember umm that day before all that!  I mean I finished the work a year ago but I didn't know where to find you first and so here... "

The painting... The posing and tender smiles two years ago. How much time flies by and the pain yet remains. She was sitting on her chair draped with fine silks of cloths while she sat, Avery was standing up on her lap in a wide smile like he was looking out the canvas. She was smiling and laughing facing the same direction with her son.

She was so happy.

They were happy.

She felt alive for a moment.

"Thank you Atticus it's.. No words. I have no words... You really know your hands on paint well. " she laughed and touched the painting, kissing Avery's painting in the temple.