"Oh my God," Chaeyoung stood at my side and leaned closer. "Who is he?"

The three guys took turns doing a handshake I didn't recognize as Chaeyoung pushed us closer to the three of them. I reluctantly moved, eyes locked onto Hoseok's styled hair, both loose yet stiff enough to keep it's shape. His bangs were mostly slicked back, but a few stragglers brushed against his forehead. I was in disbelief. This guy was interested in me? Enough to get to know me? This guy? I don't remember him looking this good in high school.

"Jungkook!" His voice was the same. He wrapped an arm around Jungkook's shoulders and lightly shook him. "It's been a while since I've seen this kid around!" Jungkook's cheeks flush as a smile appeared on my face.

Hoseok calls Jungkook a kid? The embarrassed look on his face was burned into my brain for me to remember it later. My attraction to Hoseok grew even more watching him interact with his old dance teammates.

"Oh, Jung," Taehyung looked my way as my nerves spiked. I wasn't ready! "This is Ari, my sister. And Ari, you remember Hoseok."

Not this Hoseok.

The man in question let go of Jungkook and turned to me, his demeanor shifting to address me. I felt my heartbeat increase the moment his eyes met mine. He sent me a smile far too genuine and charming for my heart to handle.

"Nice to re-meet you," he laughed, offering a hand to me. "I was one of Tae's friends from the dance team."

I hesitated grabbing his hand, and he kept his grasp a good mix of firm and gentle. I could not mess this up.

"I remember you a little," I smiled softly as we let go of each other, "I'm pretty sure you may have given me a ride home from your dance practice one day."

Hoseok concentrated for a couple seconds, eyebrows furrowing. A few seconds went by as his gaze scanned over my face as if he was trying to figure me out. It took another moment before his eyes brightened, and a huge smile appeared on his lips.

"You're right," He nodded, and a soft chuckle left his throat. I tried to swallow my nerves long enough to laugh with him. "I nearly forgot about that. Now that I'm thinking about it, you have always been this cute."

My eyes widened, breath catching for a few seconds as I tried to recover. He slowly realized what he'd said, but he wasn't the least bit phased. How could he say something like that with a straight face?

"Sorry," he shook his head and a few more hairs broke loose to tickle his forehead. "When Tae showed me a picture of you earlier, I asked him if you had always been that cute. I forgot that you weren't there for the first part of the conversation." He slipped his hands into his pockets, tone and expression so casual that I could almost feel it rubbing off on me. He thinks I'm cute. This was off to a great start.

"W-Well," I finally managed a response as I noticed Jimin walk through the front doors, "Thank you for the compliment."

He smiled and let out a little huff of a laugh before resting a hand on my arm suddenly. When I stiffened, he dropped the contact and gestured toward the front doors. "That's one of your friends that just walked in, right? I don't want to keep you all to myself. I'd feel bad."

"No, you're fine!" I shook my head and instinctively touched the skin he did with my free hand. "If I didn't want to spend time with you, I'd let you know." We shared a few soft smiles before Hoseok glanced back to Jimin.

"Oh. I'm pretty sure I know him," Hoseok thought out loud as I raised my eyebrows.

"Who, Jimin? He didn't go to the same school as us," I informed as my eyes caught Jimin's. He smiled and waved my way before spotting Hoseok standing next to me. Judging from the subtle look he gave Hoseok, Jimin also recognized him. "I think Jimin likes dance. Maybe you saw him somewhere relating to that?"