Chapter 1: Meet The Elite 4!

A/N: Hey everyone!! Welcome to the second book! If you are new here, I recommend reading first Book 1 "A Hero's Story" first before continuing here as the first book as a lot of details is the backstory to the MC: Akano Mamoru, and I'd like it if you could support that first book as well!

So before we get started, I just want to thank the loyal community of readers who have stuck by me for the 4-5 years that I have been on here. Your support has given me so much motivation and confidence in doing this. I loved every moment of this and I won't be stopping anytime soon! At least until I start my original book which is still in the works but that's for a much later date.

Now, this 2nd book of the "A Hero's Story" series also known as "Unbreakable Willpower" is going to take place during the main series timeline. We are now in our 3rd year of UA and we have gotten more experience throughout the years. So expect some super cool action scenes as well as a new storyline that will happen in tandem with the main story. We have new characters, heroes, and even villains! So be ready for one hell of a ride! Let's go beyond...

PLUS ULTRA!!

_________________________________

A few months later after the incident...

The day was slowly beginning as the alarm clock rang, signally the time for the redhead to get up. Even though he has been having tough days of work with Endeavor the past few months, he knew he had to get up. However, he began hearing a familiar voice.
"Babeeeee. Oh, baby... Hehe come on sleepy head it's time to get up. We have to get ready for school."
Right next to the redhead was the familiar blue-haired girl. As she crawled to cuddle up with the Akano, she smiled.
"Alright alright, Babe. I'm up haha." As he responded, she joyfully cheered as she rested on his chest.

" As he responded, she joyfully cheered as she rested on his chest

(Art by the Amazing Mico! As always ❤️)

"Can't we just stay here and just skip school for today?"
"No babe... we can't miss today because remember what your uncle told us. We have a very special occasion today that involves the class that he teaches."
"Ohhh right! I forgot about that. Ugh... but I don't wanna get up." As Akano was holding his girlfriend in his arms.
"I swear... you love to sleep more than usual, but then again... you've been working so much with Endeavor that he has been pushing you to your absolute limit constantly. You also have Aizawa Sensei who still trains you from time to time."
Akano started chuckling as he heard Nejire's response.

"I'm glad you understand my pain. However, I am getting hungry."
"Me too. We should get up and make some food before heading to class."
Yeah... that would be good."
There was a brief silence before Nejire spoke up.
"Is something wrong, Akano?"
"It still feels weird that we all now live in our dorms after all the craziness that went down with All Might and All For One."
"I understand how you feel, but at least we can be here together at least. Just you and me." She said smiling.
Akano was looking at Nejire and remembered the time he first started dating her. It was surreal, but a dream come true for sure.