Chapter 7: Mission Debrief

Welcome to Narukami City!

As the Flaming Sidekickers arrived in Narukami city, in their casual outfits, they were walking into a building that the helicopter dropped them off on. The four of them entered the HQ where they would be meeting with a Pro Hero in charge of the investigation.
"Thank you for joining us. I'm thankful for having you four here, especially since you come from the now number 1 pro hero of Japan, Endeavor. My name is Tenji Daichi, but you can call me Yami." A 6ft tall man with dark skin and glowing markings on his arms had spoken.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, Yami." 
Akano said with a smile on his face.
The moment he spoke, Yami was shocked to see such a young hero tagging along with other pro heroes.
"Aren't you a bit young to be a pro hero?" Yami said already feeling a bit doubtful of Akano.

"He's eighteen, but he has been working under the current number 1 pro hero Endeavor for two years already. He is just as experienced and capable enough for this mission as the rest of us." Burnin said in a reassuring tone of voice.
Yami had his arms crossed and responded: "I'll be the judge of that, but now that I have you all here let's get this debriefing over with so you'll be caught up with the investigation."
Akano was already feeling a sour taste with Yami because of how he was looking down on him, but he had to put it behind him to focus on the mission.

As Yami touched a button on his computer, that rested on the desk next to a large screen.
"As you are aware, there has been an uprising of beast men attacks here in Narukami city, and as of recent, we have reports of targeting other areas in Japan. One of those locations was Musutafu, which is where Endeavor had encountered and taken them down."
Everyone was listening attentively, but Akano was getting slightly irritated due to Yami glossing over his involvement in the incident.
"Here in Narukami City the pro heroes kidnapped and interrogated those beast men, but they have zero recollection of how and when they got there. It seems like they are taken by surprise and only can remember events before their attacks."
As Yami explained, he then changed slides to one man that seem to be very important.