Twelve

12.  Trouble
Tyler Hayes

  TroubleTyler Hayes

••••••

"You better hope work my gift works on her! You know how I feel about using mind control on people. I hate manipulation now I had to let her think all she did was eat dinner and watched a movie!" I yelled. "Why would you do all of that!"

"Relax bro, so what if she knows" she said nonchalantly.

My sister being back meant nothing but trouble, she has already started reeking havoc now we must find a way for her to leave and never return.

"Why are you back Amanda?" Cody intervened

"I missed my family, is that so hard to believe" she smiled.

"Why did you have to kill those innocent people?" Mom asked with pure disgust in her eyes. She couldn't believe her only daughter grew to be so rebellious.

"We know it's you and to think we were blaming the Williams family" Cody spat.

"I was trying to send a message that I was back but y'all sat and did nothing instead of coming to find me, hence no fun so I just turned myself in" she shrugged. "Maybe I should've killed either newborns or pregnant women then the message would've been clearer or maybe I'm just fucking with y'all and I'm just arriving in town and had nothing to do with those incidents who knows?"

With Amanda, you'll never know you just always have to expect the unexpected from her. I knew bringing Hazel here was a bad idea in fact bringing anyone over was that's why I didn't.

"Amanda you know you aren't welcomed here. You must go now or else you'll force all of our hands" Dad chimed in.

I felt bad hearing those words leaving Dad's mouth. There was once a time he and her had the best daughter father relationship. She wasn't always like this. She was a great big sister and I had many good memories of us before the curse was placed. She was the nicest and sweetest person you could've ever meet until she got pregnant and dad forced her to get an abortion. We never knew who the father was besides dad and he was beyond upset, he couldn't bring himself to accepting what had happened.

She became extremely bitter and super aggressive, eventually she ran away from home. Shortly after the curse was placed on us and she was even angrier that though she had nothing to do with us, she still came under the wrath of Annabel.

She eventually grew fond of the changes happening to her. She had a lethal bite and being that she was an extremely good dancer that was also enhanced. She could sway her hips to hypnotize men then have her way with them but often times they were robbed.

She abused her powers severely such as murdering, robbing nd extreme manipulation. There was once a time she was on a killing rampage. That's why it's not hard to believe that she might be behind what's happening now despite her not admitting to it. She became the black sheep of the family as she continues to render evil.

"I'm not leaving, actually I'll be here for awhile" She smiled. "Founders day is coming up a mass murder on that day should be exciting."

"You are out numbered, we can't have you harming anyone else" Dad said much calmer.

"Interesting" She smiled, "Anyways where will I rest my head I've had a long day"

"Like your father said, you're not welcomed here" Mom repeated.

Amanda gave a nod before turning in the direction of the door without any further argument. She yanked it open stepping outside as the cool air came in.

"Mandy, wait" I said standing on the porch stopping her in her tracks.

"Mandy, I haven't heard that name in ages what can I do you for lil bro?" She smiled as she took couple steps forward.

"This town can not contain you, it's boring and you were never a fan of lifeless activities. Why are you really back?" I asked once more.

She took a long pause before meeting my stare with intense eyes. Her mind was blank which will make it hard to know if she was about to tell the truth.

"I had to come back to where it all began. You aren't the only one searching" She smiled before taking off leaving nothing but an air of dust behind.

I went back inside to be greeted by six eager eyes.

"She wants the cure too" I answered the question running on their mind. "I had an encounter with James and if he isn't lying then it's about to get messy. He says the cure is here in Lockwynne however only one person can be freed. The one deserves it the most"

"Well I'm not trying to get freed nor do I care for it so you're up against possibly seven other persons" Cody answered before leaving.

"You were telling me about the relations between Hazel and Annabel. We have to keep her on our side and away from the Williams" Mom said which reminded me of the thought that she had earlier.

"I don't want to use her, I'm still trying to figure this out"

"Invite her over again, don't you want to get healed. You have to do whatever it takes Tyler" she said firmer.

"Mom, there are several ways to go about this, again I'll figure this out" I said. Being selfish and going about things the wrong way landed us in this mess. My parents were notorious for this and clearly they haven't learnt much.

"That pretty little necklace she wears. I've seen it before maybe Annabel wore it. Therefore it has to be powerful if I were you I'd be more concerned if that is link to the cure or if it actually keeps her safe from things like let's say your little mind control"

"This is all your fault!" I exclaimed, "if she finds out who knows how longer we can be here we'd have to leave and return maybe another century. I knew bringing a mortal here was a terrible idea. All I'm saying all of y'all better pray it worked!"

•••••
Vote to let me know if you're still here ❤️
It's about to heat up.