Authors Note

YOOO WELCOME ALL MY FELLOW WATTPADIAN READERS!!!

BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING ELSE: THE COVER FOR THIS STORY WAS MADE BY atheniian !! Thank you so much!

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS STORY LIKE YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW.

sorry for my all caps...

Anyway.

Welcome to my story, even though I already said it. Let me make a few things clear before we move on:

1st: this is a gxg book. That means there will be a relationship involving two(2) girls. If you do not like that, do not read this book. Any hate towards my characters for not being straight will NOT be tolerated, and that hate will be removed.

2nd: THIS BOOK IS A SIDE STORY!! This book is a side story from my other book, Falling For My Best Friend. That book is between two guys. There is a girl character in that book, and THIS book is a side story for her. You do NOT need to read Falling For My Best Friend to understand this story, however some characters from that story will make an appearance in here. I will make sure not to put any details in here that involves you reading the other book. However if you want to check my other book out, you are welcome to!

3rd: I love comments from you guys! If there is any opinion that you have, feel free to comment! Just make sure it's not offending anyone. I don't want hate on here. Any corrections for grammar or spelling, or just general opinions on how I can improve my writing, are welcome! I like constructive criticism from you guys because it helps me to become a better writer.

I also do a thing, called Question of the Chapter(Qotc) at the end of each chapter of my book! I have seen other writers do it and thought it looked fun so I started doing it. Feel free to answer those questions, I guess I like getting to know you guys *heart emoji here*

With all that said, I believe we are able to begin my story!

Scroll down to get to the first chapter of Falling For The Bad Girl!

Happy reading!