Chapter 8; Zeyu

I was sitting in my room on my phone, staring at the number typed into my phone. The call button taunting me...I wanted to call her, ask her out again..but I couldn't bring myself to for some reason. I jump as I hear a knock in my door. I turn off my phone and place it next to me.
"Come in!" I yell. I was expecting Zihao to come in, yelling that he found out I went out with Soohoon...but instead its Hanyu. He doesn't say anything, until the doors closer behind him. He doesnt sit on the bed, but he stands in front of it.
"Where were you yesterday?" He asks. His voice was stern, and his body looked stiff.
"Out with a friend, why does it matter?" I ask, a nervousness starting to build in my chest.
"Was that friend Soohoon?" He asks, and I nod.
"Is there a problem?" I asked, standing up aswell.
"Yea. I told you I liked her...and what did you do? Go out with her?" He scoffs.
"It was just hanging out. You're acting way out of place right now" I sigh.
"Out of place?! I told you how I felt and now your trying to take her?!" He gets closer to me and i step back. My mind was starting to run a million miles a second...he'd never acted like this before.
"You're really starting this over one hangout?" I scoff.
"I like her. That means YOU stay AWAY from her" He yells.
"Get out of my Hanyu. You don't get to decide who goes near her" I say back, starting to raise my voice. Zihao barges into the room, and we both look over to him.
"What is the problem? I'm trying to study!" He complains.
"Zeyu went on a date with your sister" Hanyu says, stepping towards Zihao. Zihao's eyes grow wide and he looks at me.
"You WHAT?!" He roars.
"I did not! Really Hanyu?! You went on a date with her! Not me!" I yell.
"Don't try to blame me! I didn't do anything. YOU made a move" Hanyu argues.
"Stop LYING! Since when do you lie for a girl?!" I ask.
"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP" Zihao screams. Both of us go quiet, and Zihao punches the wall with a grunt.
"Neither of you are going near my sister ever. Again. Especially if you're acting this way over her." He walks closer to us, both of us backing away. He shoves both of us on the bed, neither of us daring to fight back.
"And if you even try to go near her again...I don't care if I lose my spot in the band. Don't think I won't hesitate to kick both your asses. Neither of you deserve her. So stay. Away." He growls, before turning and slamming the door shut behind him.
"You hear that Zeyu? Stay away"
"You think he was only talking to me?"
"I'll fight for her. You won't because you're too scared. You're ALWAYS too scared"
"Maybe she's a reason for me not to be" I say. He scoffs and leaves the room in a huff. I sigh and lay down.
"What have I gotten myself into?" I whisper.