Chapter 4; Soohoon

I was sitting on the curb of my house waiting for Hanyu. I'd sent him our address as requested from him. I knew he was older, so he'd probably be the one picking me up.

(so I probably should have mentioned this story takes place when Hanyu and Zihao are 18, Soohoon and Yongsun are 16 Xinlong+Zeyu are 17 and Mingrui+Shuyang are 16 aswell)

I'd put in some effort to my appearance, not because I wanted to impress him. I just thought it'd be a wise choice to look decent around him, that way Zihao wouldn't be embarrassed of me or anything. I put on a nice outfit, a grey croptop with light blue jeans and a plad button up shirt tied around my waist. I also had on a black choker, just to add to the look a bit.

 I also had on a black choker, just to add to the look a bit

I had small brown boots to match with it. I look up as I hear a car slowing down in front of me. I smile and stand up, walking to the passenger seat. I open the door and get in carefully. I sit down and smile at him. He examines me for a minute before meeting my eyes and smiling back. I quickly put my seatbelt on and then let out a breath.
"So, where's this fantastic café you've told me so much about?" I ask, and he smiles before turning the car around.

"I'll just take a milk tea please" I smile at the waiter. He smiles and writes it down as Hanyu says,
"Iced americano" The waiter walks away, leaving the two of us alone.
"So, your brothers shown me a few recordings of you...uhm, singing" He says, breaking the silence. I look down at my hands that were set on the table. I start gently picking at the skin around my nails.
"He likes to brag, but I'm not that good" I shake my head slightly.
"I thought you were incredible" He says, and I could hear the smile in his words. I look up and smile back as I gently thank him.
"Was it your brother who inspired you to sing? Since he raps?" He asks.
"No...its a funny story" I say, looking back at my nails. My fingers getting slightly rougher with tearing the skin off.
"Can I hear it?" He asks softly. I laugh nervously before responding,
"I dont know if Zihao told you...but I'm actually korean. Im not his biological sister, I'm adopted" I say.
"That would explain why you look nothing alike, I should've guessed. You're beautiful and he's nothing compared to you" He says. I look up smiling and he smirks at me. I playfully slap his hand, letting out a small laugh.
"Yea, but I used to like korean music a lot....a lot of kpop. So I used to sit in my room and practice singing the korean lyrics. It made me feel closer to my true culture, when I was speaking the language" I explain, "And the music was the easiest way to learn for me. After that singing just became....my thing I guess you could say?"
"That's actually really cute" he smiles.
"Yea, I guess. Yongsun dances, we're kinda a duo when we feel like it"
"She dances? She should practice with Xinlong sometime. He's really passionate about dancing" he suggests.
"I think she'd rather practice with Mingrui to be honest, she seems to find him cute" I roll my eyes while smiling. The waiter comes and drops off our drinks.
"What about you? Do you find any of our members cute?" He asks, sitting closer to the table. I feel my face heating up a bit before I shake my head and laugh slightly.
"No, I think Zihao would kill me" I laugh.
"He wouldn't have to know. I promise I won't tell him" Hanyu whispers.
"I find you all cute" I smile.
"You know what I mean" he smirks and I laugh a breathless laugh. Trying to think of what to say, I shake my head slightly.
"I think you're all sweet and talented, but you couldn't say I have a crush on any of you" I smile. His face changes slightly, and he grabs my hand.
"Hmm...too bad. Maybe I could change that??" He asks, rubbing his thumb gently on the side of my hand. An electric like charge shoots through me at his touch and I laugh nervously, while taking my hand back and placing it under the table. He frowns slightly and I smile,
"Don't tease me. I only date guys that are actually interested in me" I laugh. I get up, taking my drink.
"I'll pay for this okay? Since you were kind enough to show me this café in the first place" I smile, as he stands up aswell. He takes the coffee out of my hand and places it on the table again. I go to pick it up but he grabs my wrist. I look to him confused as he grabs onto my waist and pulls me close. Once again that charge shoots through me at his touch. He drops his head to my ear as he whispers softly,
"Im not the type to tease. When I say I like you...I do. You're someone that interests me" then he places his forehead on mine. I don't move, not knowing what to do. His lips come closer to mine, but before they could make contact he stops. I feel his breath on my lips as he whispers,
"I'll save this for when I know you're mine and mine only" then he let's me go, and walks up to the counter. He hands the girl there money before waving for me to follow him back to the car. I take a deep breath from the shock, trying to calm the adrenaline running through me at the moment.
"What was that....feeling?" I whisper. I shake my head slightly before grabbing my drink and hurrying out of the café.