Chapter 3; Soohoon

I was put in a group in class. My sister and another girl I've yet to ask her name. She seemed nice and quiet, She asked few questions about the material and tried her best with the given equations. I was happy to help, and now we were done about 15 minutes before lunch. Everyone else was working while we were talking about meaningless things.
"Its really coincidental that we moved here at the same time" the girl says, placing her chin in her palm.
"Yea, by the way...what's your name?" I ask, trying not to sound rude.
"Oh, sorry. I'm Jein" She smiles.
"I'm Soohoon, this is Yongsun" I smile. Yongsun gives a small wave before she continues to stare off into space. She seemed to be doing that ever since lunch yesterday, and it was starting to bug me.
"Is she okay?" Jein asks.
"I think she saw a cute boy" I shrug. Yongsun glares at me and shakes her head.
"Do you guys know Xinlong? He sits at lunch with 5 other guys?" Jein asks, turning her head.
"Oh yea, hes in a band with our brother" I smile. Jein's eyes widen,
"Wait, who's your brother?" She asks.
"Zihao, Li Zihao" I say. She perks up, "My brother is in the same band!! Yu Zeyu!!" She beams.
"ZEYU IS YOUR BROTHER?!" I ask, my eyes widening.
"Yes!!!" She says.
"You look nothing like him" I gasp, not that I had any room to talk. I was completely opposite from my twin sister.
"I'm adopted. I'm actually Korean, so coming here is kinda cool. I get to see where I come from" She smiles.
"We're korean too, and adopted" I say, getting giddy from how much we have in common.
"That's really scary but really cool at the same time" Jein laughs. Yongsun was oblivious to the conversation going on right now.
"Anyways, what about Xinlong?" I ask.
"Oh! I actually wanted to know your opinion on him" She smiles.
"I think hes cool, I didn't talk to him much. Yongsun did though" I say, sticking my elbow in her side to get her attention. She looks up finally.
"My opinion on Xinlong?" she asks, "He seemed like a funny guy"
"I actually think I have a huge crush on him" Jein blushes. I smile and grab her hand from across the table.
"Oh my god! I'm so gonna hook you two up!!!" I say, trying not to squeal.
"Did you find anyone from the group cute?" Jein asks, taking her hand back.
"Uhm, not really. They all seemed like sweet boys but I don't think I have a crush on any of them. What about you Youngsun?" I ask.
"Mingrui was kinda cute...I liked him" she mumbles, smiling uncontrollably. I slammed myself into her and laughed.
"I told you that you'd be fine once you found a new crush" I laugh, and Jein smiles at us.

About 5 minutes until lunch, my phone let off a small ding that vibrated in my jean pocket. I pull it out and see a text from an unknown number. I furrow my eyebrows before unlocking my phone and checking the text.

Hey, your brother gave me your number. I was actually wondering if you wanted to go out Saturday? I could show you this great café here since you're new. I promise the coffee is worth seeing me ;)
-Hanyu
I sigh in relief and smile, my expression loosening up since I now knew who it was.
"What?" Yongsun asks, trying to see my phone screen. I turn it away from her and flick her forehead.
"Stop being nosy. If you must know its Hanyu" I roll my eyes, thinking if I have anything important to do Saturday.
"How'd he get your number?" Jein asks.
"Yea, Zihao would never give it to him" Yongsun scoffs.
"Actually he said Zihao did give it to him" I say. Yongsuns eyes grow wide and Jein just smiles.
"You sure you don't find him cute?" She smirks.
"I don't really know him" I laugh.
"It'd be nice if you actually dated a guy. You haven't even had your first kiss" Yongsun rolls her eyes and Jein frowns.
"I haven't had mine either..." She says.
"You both need boyfriends" Yongsun laughs. I roll my eyes,
"whatever. At least we don't move on from guys every other day"
"That was cold" Yongsun gasps. I roll my eyes and look back at the message.
"He asked if I'm free Saturday, Yongsun double check me. I don't have anything Saturday right?" I ask.
"Welp, if you did, you don't now" She smiles. I roll my eyes for the 50th time that day, before finally responding to his text.

Yea, I'll be there. What time? :)

1:30 work for you?

Perfect, thank you(⌒▽⌒)

;)