Going up to Gavin I take off his clothes with ease while placing kisses on his body. Gavin tries to lift up my shirt but I stop he then tries to take my panties off and I stop him. Kissing him I pull away. “Get on the bed.” He walked backwards his eyes never leaving mine. Watching him slowly get on the bed made me want to jump on him; however, I controlled myself and looked at him sitting on the bed.

Taking off my clothes in front of him trying to be strong, yet under Gavin’s gaze, I felt defenseless. Pulling down my panties Gavin got off the bed and came to me. “I know you told me to go to bed but I need to- I couldn’t help it.” Flicking the black comforter off the bed he lays in on the floor in front of the fireplace. Gavin helped me down then placed sweet kisses on my leg before diving deep into pussy. Feeling Gavin’s tongue slide inside of me as his tongue swirls around gently making me arch my back. “FUCKKKKKKK” I moan out as he goes faster and faster “AHHHHHH GAVVVVVVVVVINNNNNNNNN. PLEASEEEEEE FUCKKKKKK don’t stop” I say trying to catch my breath.

“DON’T FUCKING STOP” I yell out in a moan as I feel my build up slowly creeping up my passionate cries grow louder and stronger feeling pain mixed pleasure surge through my body as Gavin pinches and pulls on my clit while still devouring me. Unable to contain myself I release everything screaming out Gavin’s name trying to come down off the high as Gavin devours me with more urgency. Pushing his head further in my pussy his tongue goes deeper in me. Digging my nails in Gavin’s back as I try to hold onto to him as I become undone and cum again in his mouth.

Wanting more position myself on his tongue and ride it As his hand glide up my body ‘til he finds my titty nipple and pinched it harder than he did my clit making me get wetter and scream out more. Leaning down I suck him off hard and fast moaning in his dick. Feeling Gavin spread my pussy more open with his hand and drive his tongue making me scream out “AHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTT” I couldn’t even suck his dick anymore and the pleasure was becoming too much for me. Stroking his dick while sucking on the head and hearing Gavin moan out while he was eating me sent me over as I came in his mouth again.  

Lifting me up with no effort Gavin lays me down as his eyes roam my body but not with lustful eyes, but with soft sensual eyes. While he is on his knees a get on him wrapping my legs around his waist feeling his dick slide in and out of my “SHIT SIMONE” he moans out as I pull him into a kiss while moaning in the kiss. No longer able to hold back on my moans I break the kiss as my erotic cries get more intense. Gavin sucks on my nipples sending another wave of passion through my body making me bouncing harder and faster. Gavin bites down on my titty nipple while pinching the other sends me into a tailspin of pleasure as I throw my body back and he fucks me harder as I cum all over his dick.

Laying me down the fire from the fireplace is not making me anywhere near as hot as Gavin is making me. Feeling his lips putting kisses all over my body. “Your so beautiful” I smile unable to speak. “I want you” He leans down kissing me full of passion and dare I say, love. Breaking the kiss Gavin gentle slide his dick into ever so slowly. Each slow thrust made me crave the next. Our hands interlock as Gavin continues to give me slow steady strokes. The strokes became so slow I could feel Gavin trying to enter my soul. Each thrust breaking down the walls to my souls and I could feel the demise of it coming on so strong.

Holding back Gavin and I get caught up in each other's eyes and bodies we each lose control as I match Gavin’s rhythm he begins to cater to my body making me feel things I have never felt making others places feel that I thought was dead in me.

My pussy begins to constrict on Gavin’s dicks as I cum again all over his. Picking up his pace my soul opens up more as he enters it he kisses me and goes deeper in me and faster. Trying to hold on as Gavin continues to penetrate my soul as he looks deep in my eyes. “Tell me again” He whispers in my ear
as he goes harder and faster “Say it Simone” He says in a more demanding tone The pleasure and my moans were to much Gavin slam into me then pulled out slow only to slam it back in mine assaulting my pussy and my spot as I felt my climax coming on I begin to match his strokes as we both speeded up as we came together me filling the room with erotic cries.

We both collapse on the floor. I slip my hand into Gavin’s and lay on him as he kisses my forehead. After a few moments, Gavin picked me on carrying me to bed laying me down. As he laid down I got onto of him sliding my arms under his body and he wrapped his arms around mine I placed a kiss on his lips as darkness took over me.

                            Gavin

‘There has always been something spectacular about you.’ I say as I draw lazily on Simone’s back. ‘You saved me from drowning, but I couldn’t save you for fear I would drown again. I’m not scared anymore trust me I will always save you and our son before I save me’ I say to Simone even though she is sleep. I hold her tighter trying to pull her into my heart. ‘Even with us skin to skin I’m not close enough to you’  I whisper to Simone as I kiss her forehead as darkness consumes me.

Comment:

Vote:

Share: