HOT RUMOURS (request)

Requested by: xxsebaekxx

(Y/n) : hey so u read dispatch's news about us. I mean are they serious? It's so childish

Stranger: I know right!!! God they're so annoying can't even let people go around the city with friends without paps following around like chickens

(Y/n): hahahahah damn that was a good way to put dispatch and chicken in the same category

(Y/n): but let's be real, sometimes these news are really funny or sometime full on shot on the right target. Like that Jennie and Kai one, man I was shipping them so hard, but they broke off. Mmmm I don't like it.

Stranger: hahah don't be sad (y/n) there will be other ships too that u can support.

"(Y/n) dinners ready" Jin yelled

(Y/n): well gotta go, foods calling me

Stranger: u and your food *dramatic sigh* Goodnight love you

(Y/n): love u too

I cut of the call and ran to the living room. Today's menu is ramen, and each member has their own favourite one from the store. Mine being the 2x fire chicken ramen. Man I love spicy.

I sat down in between Kookie and Joon and did a small prayer then dig in my food. "Damn I love these ramen. Wish I could have them everyday" I said
"Well (y/n) what was that news that dispatch released with u and Jinhwan?"  Hobi said and slurped up some of his ramen. "Ahhh it's just me and Jinhwan went to the arcade to play and dispatch followed and made a fake rumour of us probably dating" I said and Jimin laughed out. "Man they're are so stuck up on seeing people dating that they make bestfriends in relationship too" he said and slurped up some of his noddles.

~~~~

Next day me and Jinhwan made a plan to meet at an amusement park and I was super excited.  before the day i already told Jin about our plan and he approved as usual, but told me to be safe also. the day of enjoyment came and i was running around my finding the perfect outfit to wear. Finally i found the perfect outfit for today and quickly wore it

 Finally i found the perfect outfit for today and quickly wore it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

i kept my hair open and took a cap and i texted him

(y/n): i'm ready. where are u?

Jinhwan: i'm on my way...2 mins max.

i read the text and went to the living room to sit down while i wait for him "so u excited for today (y/n) ?" tae asked "u bet i am. it's been years since i last went to one" i said and let out a long sigh "awww i hope u have a great day today, do tell us what u did after u come back" i heard Jin say from inside the kitchen *ding*

Jinhwan: i'm here

"i'll JIn but gotta go now" i said and ran out and hugged him and we both got in his car and drove of to the  amusement park to have a great day.

*le time skip*

i checked my twitter as Jinhwan has went to buy us ice-creams "(y/n) here's your vanila with chocolate sprinkles and chocolate syrup. enjoy" he said as he handed me my ice-cream and sat down beside me to enjoy his "what's your flavor?" i asked as i took a lick from my ice-cream cone "mint with chocolate sprinkles" hearing that my face turned into a scowl "what its delicious u should try it sometimes" he said defending his favorite "no thank u, i'm  happy with mine. but tbh that isn't a flavor" i said as i continued eating my ice-cream "u wanna repeat that again to my  face?" he said sassily  "no thanx bitch" i replied and looked away, i heard a hmph and everything as usual.

*le time skip again cuz i'm a lazy fuck" 

our trip came to an end it was a lot of fun...we rode all the rides that were available for us and ate lots of foods and took pics for us to remember this day. Jinhwan dropped me in front of the dorm then he rode back to his. i went inside and just put my bad down beside me on the sofa "I'M HOME YOU GUYS" i yelled so they can hear me. Jin soon walked out "will u have dinner or already had it?" he asked "i had it...did u guys had it?" i asked and he nodded his head in confirmation. "so how was today...looks like u had lots of fun, looking from the condition of your hair all messed up and frizzy." Jin said the laughed his window cleaning sounding laugh "it was super fun *yawn* but i think the most fun was-" i drawled on and got quiet "(y/n)?"

JIN'S POV

i slowly walked up to her to see she's already fallen asleep... 

aww such a baby

i slowly picked her up bridal style and went towards her room, crossing hobi and jimins room, their room door opened and hobi poked his head out "she fell asleep?" he asked and i nodded my head, and giggled then tiptoed to me and kissed (y/n) on her forehead and whispered "good night princess, good night hyung" he said and went inside his room.

i went inside her room and gently placed her down on the bed, i pulled her cardigan off her shoulders and undid two of her shirt buttons and undid just the skirt button, opened her cap from her head and put her hair in a ponytail and her bracelet and covered her with her blanket. placing a goodnight kiss on her forehead i walked out her room and into mine.

*************************

hello loves, 

after a long time again i'm updating this book. hope u like this chapter it's not the best. <3