LITTLE 3 (request)

Requested by: Victoriasolis7

Today when I woke up I was in little space...I felt simply at bliss bcz I didn't felt any type of stress or problematic thoughts.

I got down from my bed and walked out my room and into jimin's and hobi's room beside me. I went beside their bed and started to poke the member with its back facing me. The person groaned and faced me and half opened his eyes "oh hello little lady" hobi said, I giggled and made grabby hands. He sat up and pulled me on his lap "are u in little space pumpkin?" He said and I without replying started to play with his hands.

I felt my stomach growl and I looked up at hobi "i is hungwy" I said and rubbed my belly, hobi removed my hand and put his hand in my place and rubbed my belly "then let's go and fill this stomach" he said and pecked me on my forehead. I heard a groan and peeked from above hobi's shoulder to see jimin just waking up on his bed. "Jimjim" I squealed and his eyes shot open "is it little (y/n) I'm hearing?" He said and ran up to hobi's bed peering at me from behind him. I giggled as he placed raspberry kisses on my face. "Okay enough kisses now let's go and have some food" hobi said and put me down. He and jimin both held on of my hand and we all walked inside the living room.

"Look who woke up as a little?" Hobi said and Jin, Tae and Joon all looked me and smiled big smiles that reached their ears. "Come here babygirl and give us hugs" Joon said and I ran up to them and threw myself into their sitting body's on the sofa. Joon hugged me tight and placed a quick kiss on my cheek and Kookie ruffled my hear.
Jin pulled me towards him by my hand and made me sit down on his lap. "How are u feeling princess?" Jin asked "I happy and hungwy" I said and rubbed my belly. "Aww princess, u sit here I'll bring u breakfast. Hobi call the others too" Jin said and went inside the kitchen.

Soon the living room was filled with the aroma of fresh toast and coffee and eggs. Today we all decided on eating American breakfast. For me it was chocolate chip pancakes and milk, which was fed to me by Taetae.

~~~

"So shall we go shopping for our little (y/n) today, and later at the park?" Suga said and I started to jump and squeal at my place. All the boys smiled and chuckled at my reaction. "Okay, Tae go and help her dress up" Jin said and Tae led me to my room.

Tae choose me my outfit and I happily wore it, and feeling prettier than any other day.

Tae cooed as I twirled in front of the mirror and did poses. "Come on" he said put out his hand for me to hold. I put my small hands in his big ones and together we exited my room and went back to the living room.

All the guys cooed at me and said I looked like an anime character. After lots of compliments, we all went to our van and went to the nearest mall.

We all wear our masks and went inside the mall. Me and jin went straight to girls dress shop and the boys went to different shops to look for dresses and my little stuffs.