FUNNY VIDEOS (request)

Requested by: JUNGW00NATI0N

Tae's POV
"Anneyhoseyo" "anneyo" me and RM both said at the camera, we were currently doing a V LIVE, now at least 5000 viewers have joined "hyung can u go and call the others?" I said RM nodded and went to call the others.

I started to read some of the comments one read 'is the whole BTS coming together?' "yes all the guys are coming for this V LIVE" I replied another read 'why this sudden V LIVE? We're happy but just confused' " well it's a secret between us, me and the boys are going to react to (y/n)'s funny videos you guys can also watch it search for her funny videos and it's the first video that comes up" I said. And laughed at the memory of her madness.

RM soon came with everyone and we all sat down I placed the camera on its stand and turned on the laptop and hit play. The video started and (y/n) was already whining "yah do we have to do this?" She yelled "yes" we all yelled back.

After 12 mins and getting teary eyed & stomach cramps from laughter and making silly remarks here and there and pulling (y/n)'s leg,  we stopped the video. We were still giggling from the video some wiping their tears aways some holding their stomachs with laughter and some just remembering the video and again burst out into laughter. This continued for a good 3mins when we decides to look at the camera it had currently 51,87,000 viewers and 70,63,838 hearts "okay so we won't hold u guys back just go and watch the video. I guarantee u guys I will thank me later for this we love u" I said and we all did finger hearts at the camera and I turned of the V LIVE.

"Man that was really funny, especially when we gave her the fake lizard she screamed so hard and jumped at lest 2feet from ground and ran away straight into the sea water after realising it was fake she threw it aways and slapped us hard on the back. Man that hurt I still remember" suga said and laughed "u guys are so bad, why do we have to react to my single funny videos why not the whole groups?" (Y/n) said and puffed her cheeks "cuz u did one to us so it is revenge" Jin said "but I didn't do a reaction, I watched it myself why did u make a V LIVE out of it" (y/n) said and pouted "grow up" suga said and tickled her sides "u grew up so much u turned into a grandpa" (y/n) replied back and we all again burst out into laughter and even herself but suga was giving us his annoyed expression.

"But still (y/n) is really funny after all, where she replied 'salt' and 'surfing' when asked 'what is beach to her?' and doing the surfing pose. That was really cute and funny" suga said again and showed his gummy smile, we'll burst into laughter remembering the scene from the video and the real time it was really funny.

Today went aways with us watching our funny videos since we debuted and added funny remarks here and there and bursting out in laughter. Today was really a fun filled day even if we just sat at a place and looked at a screen with some moving pictures. But laughing so much we literally had to give us a break because our cheeks and stomachs all were hurting from our intense laughing session.

Today we'll will really have a good night sleep, after the amount of laughter we had.

Hope u like it ❤️

******"******
Good night saranghae chingu-yah

-megan