A Very Marvelous Day | Spider-Man Crossover?!

Start from the beginning

"Sure." The boy shrugged.

The two walked inside and went up the stairs. "Hiiiii everybody!!!!" Ryan exclaimed.

"Cutie!" Tina cheered, hugging him, before noticing the new kid. "Who's this?" She asked.

"This is Peter. He's going to be hanging out with us today." Ryan introduced.

"Hi Peter! My name is Tina. This is Kat, Tony, Cookie, Derp, Pup, Dave, Danny, Lizzie, and Goldy." Tina introduced.

"Hi!" Everyone greeted.

"You have a dog?" Peter asked.

"He's very nice." Tina nodded.

"Unicorn Mann is down in his basement. UNICORN!!!" Ryan yelled.

"Coming!!!" Unicorn shouted. Soon he was at the top of the stairs. "What's up?"

"This is Peter. He's hanging out with us today." Ryan explained.

"Oh hi."

"Do you like super heroes?" Peter asked, looking at Unicorn's outfit.

"I AM a super hero!" Unicorn bragged.

"I've never seen a Unicorn super hero before..." Peter trailed off.

"Just because everyone knows about the Avengers, doesn't mean they are the only super heroes out there..." Unicorn shook his head. Peter nodded as if he understood.

"Wait..." Ryan trailed off. "That guy who dropped you off... What was his name... Tony?"

"Uhhh...." Peter seemed suddenly flustered. "What do you guys do around here?" He asked, changing the topic.

"Oh! We go though the portal and play games!" Goldy exclaimed.

"The-the portal?" Peter asked.

"Come on! I'll show you!" Goldy exclaimed, grabbing Peter by his arm and dragging him over to the portal. "Come on guys! In three! Two! One! Go!!!!"

~~~

"Ahhhh!!!" Peter screamed as he felt his organs go all crazy inside of him. If he had gone though the portal before the spider bite, he would have likely released the contents of his stomach on the pavement, but his enhanced abilities enabled him to not make a total fool of himself.

"What the heck?" He asked, looking around. "Where are we?"

"The amusement park!" Goldy exclaimed.

"Goldy... You shouldn't have just pulled him though like that..." Unicorn Mann shook his head.

"Sorry..." Goldy sighed.

"How does that work?" Peter asked. "That does not obey the laws of physics..." Peter felt like a lot of things weren't obeying the laws of physics lately.

"We don't really know how it works, just that it does." Ryan shrugged.

"I tried to understand it... It doesn't work like that..." Unicorn shrugged.

"It's best to try not to understand it, and to just go with it." Tina told Peter.

"But... Like... What?!"

"Let's go on a roller coaster!" Goldy suddenly exclaimed, running off.

"Goldy!" Unicorn Mann exclaimed. "Wait for us!"

"We should probably go after her..." Ryan sighed. "Come on, Peter, let's go!"

Everyone followed Goldy as she ran off toward the roller coaster.