"Yes....of course I would love to, so how can I contribute?" he asked smiling. "You can donate some money to help buy food and drinks although we will also asks our parents for some too, and also buy a present for (y/n)!" said Ino excitedly.

'Of course they want to bankrupt the adult' thought Iruka with an awkward smile. "I will see what I can do, but for now let's continue with the lesson" Iruka said. Shino looked at the spot next to him and thought 'I hope she is okay she was acting strange yesterday, it is not good for her to be alone after how depressed she was yesterday, I hope her brother is taking care of her'.

While Shikamaru thought 'I hope she likes our plans, if she doesn't come, I just have to check up on her, after all she was disappearing a lot yesterday'.

(Y/N) POV At the Sukiyaki home.

Earlier the same day.

I woke up dreadfully. My eyes drooping from the lack of sleep I had last night. Then it hit me......today is my birthday. That only made it worse, why?, because it's the same day it all happened. Today I woke up the same time I do when I go to school to get ready, but today I didn't, I brushed my teeth took a bath, then threw on a shirt and some shorts.

I went down stairs, my face truly sad. "Mining elder brother" I said softly and sat on the table. "Yeah......mor...ing" my brother mumbled. I looked in front off me as he entered the living room to also sit down and eat and saw that breakfast was yesterday's leftovers. "Leftovers?" I questioned uncaringly. "Yeah.....sorry but I don't feel up to cooking today, I closed the store for today too" he said.

"Itadakimasu" we said before eating. "Why?", "the same reason why you are not in clothes fit for school" he said. I sighed and we both started eating without saying anything else. "Hey, big brother, why don't we go there?" I asked. "No, not today, I can't today." he answered not looking at my face. "But today is their anniversary!, we should visit" I said.

"We cannot risk expulsion (Y/N)!, if we go we might be followed and people would notice, I doubt that no one knows it's your birthday today!" he said a little loudly making my eyes widen in disbelieve. "Look, sorry for yelling, but please understand, we need to his our true origin or else we might get killed." he said sternly.

"Huh.....yeah I understand" I said and continued to eat. After I finished eating breakfast I spent the whole day in my room staring at the ceiling. I spent my time there that I didn't even notice. how fast the time went until my brother called me down for lunch. I went down stairs and at my lunch then upstairs again.

After a few hours my brother knocked on my door and said "(Y/N), come down, your friends are here to see you" he said softly behind the door, his voice raspy and dry. I stood up from my bed and went down stairs, when i got there i saw Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Shino, Sakura,Akamaru and Kiba in the dining room.

"Hey, guys......what are you all doing here?" I asked, no smile appearing on my face, which looked like I just woke up. "Happy birthday,(Y/N)!!!" they all said, some louder than others making me cringe. "We came to wish you a happy birthday, since you didn't come to school today,so what do you think?" Ino said grabbing my shoulders and smiling. I removed her hands from my shoulders and said "thanks guys really, but I don't really feel well today, and need to rest" I said with a fake smile.

"Oh...don't worry,we were just leaving, go to bed and rest up, okay?" said Ino. "Thanks Ino...thank you all" I said smiling."Bye, get better soon okay?" said Kiba happily. "Oh and here, these will brighten up your day" said Ino handing me flowers. I thanked her and went to walk them out of the apartment then said goodbye to them.