(JK's outfit ^)

They greeted the Head Alpha and Luna then left to the orphanage.

The ride on the car was fun for both of them. Taehyung was humming to the song on the radio and Jungkook was adding some humorous jokes here and there, making Taehyung giggle adorably.

They were finally there. They got out of their car and entered the orphanage. There, they saw a woman standing and looking around nervously, seems like she was waiting for someone. She look like she was in her late thirties or early forties. Her hair was tied in a tidy bun. Her height was average but she was slightly shorter than Taehyung.

When she finally noticed the two, she approached them. "You're Kim Taehyung right?" She asked. She didn't look familiar to Taehyung even a slight bit but she was looking at Taehyung as if she knows him. He softly nodded and slightly whimpered when Jungkook put his arm around his tiny waist possessively. "I'm Lee Heeyoung, but just call me Heeyoung. I assume this is your mate?" Heeyoung said looking at the couple, giving them a sweet smile. "He's Jeon Jungkook, but how did you know his my mate? Are you a werewolf too?" Taehyung asked.

"No I'm a human, but let's just say I had friends who were werewolves." She said and continued, "Anyways, I called you because I wanted to talk with you about something but let's not talk here, there's a cafe near by. Would you two like to go there?" She asked softly. Her expression was very kind, it made Taehyung want to accept her offer and go there but he looked Jungkook, giving him the 'sould we go with her?' look. Jungkook sighed and nodded at Taehyung, making Taehyung smile his famous boxy smile.

The couple agreed and went to the cafe a few blocks away.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

They were now in the small but comfortable cafe. Jungkook and Taehyung sitting next to eachother while the woman was in front of them. "Can we know what you want to talk about?" Jungkook asked her. "I want to talk about Taeyong and your mate." The woman said to Jungkook. "A-about me and Yongie?" Taehyung shuttered with wide doe eyes as she nodded.

"You don't know who Taeyongs parents are and you're trying to find them right?" Heeyoung asked the omega and he nodded. "What if I tell you Taeyong's parents are your parents?" Heeyoung said looking serious, no slight bit of her face was telling this is not real. Taehyung and Jungkook were both shocked, the little omega took a few seconds until he started to speak. "N-no that's not possible. My parents died thirteen years ago." Taehyung said and shakes his head. He was tearing up because this woman reminded him of his parents which he misses a lot.

"They didn't die in the roger incident thirteen years ago. They escaped just like you and Somi, and I helped them. I told them to live in my house before they will try to find you. They tried searching for you everywhere and they knew you were in dangered because you are a royal blood." She explained.

"Wait, what is a royal blood?" Taehyung asked and Heeyoung explained to him everything about it. (I already explained in the previous chapters so I won't explain it here.) "So I'm a royal blood?" Taehyung asked and the woman nodded. "That explains the Hyunjae situation." Taehyung mumbled softly to himself. "A-are my parents still a-alive?" Taehyung asked, hoping she will say yes. "Sadly, they died a year after Taeyong was born." Heeyoung smiled sadly at the two.

"How did they die?" Taehyung asked as a tear fell down on his face. Jungkook noticed it making him put his hand on Taehyung's thighs in a comforting manner. The woman's expression changed to a angry one as she looked down. "They were killed, by no other than Choi Hyunjae." She said, her voice showing pure anger as she continued. "All these years Hyunjae was searching for you. He knew you are a royal blood so he wanted you all to himself. Once he found your parents, he thought they knew where you were and tried to hide you from him. When they said they didn't know where you were, he got angry and killed them with no mercy."