"Why in the hell did you do that for Malfoy, we open our chambers to you as a bloody guest and this is how you repay us by throwing our table and smashing everything on it really. I knew you were an idiot but come on we aren't students anymore we are both adults we have jobs. Bloody hell" shouted Harry completely forgetting that his Little was in the room, his anger rising quickly making his magic snap and pull.

"I don't understand why you are in my godfathers chambers for starters, we are only assistants after all, we have barely begun our careers and I know for a fact that you both hate each others guts, why has it all of a sudden changed?!" Draco yelled back.

Severus started going into his headspace due to the arguing and he knew if it kept going he would cry and he would turn into a baby again.

He pulled slightly on Harry's arm, in a silent demand that he stop, he had tears in his eyes that he was trying desperately trying not to shed.

"Sev go into your room while I ask Malfoy to leave" said Harry to his Little who only nodded to him and got up right away, Harry knew from how he was walking that he had to be changed right afterwards otherwise a rash would form and that meant a trip to Poppy for that.

"Malfoy leave you are not welcome here in our chambers, if you want to talk to either of us write ahead. We don't want you here! LEAVE" shouted Harry only to have Draco shout back.

"No! Either you tell me what you have on each other and why you are here in my godfather's chambers or I will asked McGonagall about it all. You know my father will HEAR ABOUT THIS!"

They shouted back and forth for about ten minutes only for Harry to stop when he heard crying and left the living room and raced to Severus' room leaving Draco where he stood, not moving.

'ha I win I guess'   he thought to himself only to stop when he also heard crying 'what the hell'

In Severus' room, Severus was crying he was now completely in little space, laying on his bed crying his heart out due to all the crying, Lily tucked under his arm and face in his pillow and thumb in his mouth.

"Oh Sevvy, I'm sorry. I completely forgot you hate shouting" said Harry sitting on his bed and started to run his hand through Severus' hair to try and calm his Little down which only slightly worked as Draco had came in.

"WHY IN THE HELL IS HE CRYING, I THOUGHT HE WAS A MASTER OF ALL THINGS!! MY GODFATHER CAN'T BE THAT!! NEVER THAT!! HE............... MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!" screamed Draco to them only for Severus to slip even deeper and then on the bed was a baby crying his heart out.

Harry turned dark and glared at Draco "you will never come here again unless invited and I think for the moment you aren't I have already sent for Poppy as well as McGonagall through our house elf Mitzy, I would kindly ask you leave before they arrive though our floo network" said Harry loud enough for it to be threating.

Before Draco could even turn around and leave a hand was on his shoulder and as he turned to look to see who it was, he saw a glare that could rival Severus on a good day.

"Good evening Harry, Mr. Malfoy" said McGonagall to them, Poppy slipped passed and straight to the crying child on the bed, he wouldn't let anyone pick him up, he only wanted one person and he was right next to him.

"Oh Sev it's ok, I'm here, Malfoy won't hurt you come here" said Harry picking him up, this made Draco's eyes go wide in Harry's arms was a baby that looked like his old Potion's professor, he couldn't be............... his godfather couldn't be a Little could he.

"I'll give him a check over first and then I think we should have a talk don't you think Minerva?" said Poppy only for her to nod and guided Draco back to the living room.