Viggo said "I volunteer to go search for anything you want..."

Costanzo said "No. Not you... My son..."

Viggo said "Stefano?"

Costanzo nodded "Yes. Diplomacy is what I have trained him for... He knows what to do... He can go to negotiate directly... You can return home... I will update you..."

Viggo said "I go with him..."

Costazno said "Your life is too precious Viggo. Your father is dealing with Jackson... So is Tristan... You need to be home.. My son wont fail you..."

*****

Stefano was sitting opposite his cousin Alexander... His uncle Antonio's son was the man of choice as company. He was the best bodyguard he could ask for and as two Rosario blooded youth, they were not going to get killed if things went wrong.

Alexander said in the car "How bad is it?"

Stefano said " Andrei Alexandrov would have noticed Vienna in the room... They vowed to go after anyone with information who didnt come forward. They would assume she knew Tristan was keeping the guy for days. Then he suddenly only decides to release him since they found out where he went missing from.

Alexander said "And how could Andrei know she was in the room. Wasn't he blindfolded."

Stefano said "Hooded..."

Alexander said "Right...Thats 50:50... Look. Lets look at it from how you see it... They are a suicidal family. I get it... They would rather die than go back on their word. They said they will go after anyone who knew where their son was... Tristan did a deal with Andrei because he invaded his territory ... We didn't have any business there dealing with Andrei so we declared no Rosario knew of his fate. Vienna did... But so what? ... They wont mess with uncle Francesco... I am sure Vienna wont be in danger..."

Stefano said "Its not about danger. This is a diplomacy matter...

Alexander said "No one will hurt Vienna. isn't that enough? So they may do what exactly? Abduct her... To make it even? ... To send a message? ... Is that it?... Then Tristan, his father, uncle Francesco, Vincenzo and a big army of allies will go after them... But no one can get past Tristan's security anyways... She is safe..."

Stefano said "Diplomacy problems can lead to a big crisis blowing us all away. This is a matter that if not resolved, it can cause problems in future..."

Alexander said "I know you are looking too far into the future... Here there is 0.01% chance of her getting caught in the middle and it has to be resolved peacefully. ...  But we have protection...I do agree there can be problems... But do you really think at some point they may get to her?... Are you looking at how aunt Anna got taken and thinking one slip up from Vienna and she  could end up in a foreign country? I see your point... We cant take the chance..."

Stefano said "We must resolve this diplomatically before anything happens... But we must diplomatically explain the situation and tell them it was an accident that she was there..."

Alexander said "But I dont think this is such a big deal to send you to the line of fire... Isn't your father worried you might get hurt?"

Stefano said "Alright. Here we are..." The cars stopped in the border of the Russian territory in New York. They had their own areas... They had the power in a big part of Brooklyn. There were many soviet no go zones. As Alexander was about to get off, Stefano said "Wait here..."

Alexander said "I am coming with you."

Stefano turned to Alexander "Just trust me on this..." You have my back but stay outside the border. Dont come inside the zone no matter what happens.  I am going in alone and unarmed because I want to resolve it... I know what I am doing..."