I'm looking at her one last time before she's going to be under six feet above the ground. I decided to pour all my tears now since i don't want to cry when i had a chance to do it now.

She's older than me but she took great care of me. She may be a bit childish and also immature sometimes but i still love her.

We may fought many time everyday when i wake up until the night ended and she treated me like a younger brother that she happily to have but i didn't repay it back that much since i was a bit secretive to my feelings.

I just hope i answered her call last time she called me. I wish i didn't ignored it the fact that she was calling me and I'm just playing my dumb video games. Mom was right i should stop playing..

As the men closed her coffin she was immediately lowered down. Jaemin was standing right next to me and i couldn't help but cry into his while he was patting my back.

" don't worry jeno. she wouldn't want to see you like that.." jamein whispered.

" im.. So stupid.." i said to him

" it's not your fault jeno.. Its not not your fault.." jaemin said.

Why am i so stupid.

__ -:- __

Lee;Donghyuck

" leave now!" my mom kicked my dad out of the house.

I wanted to get out of here. I packed my bags and grabbed all the things i needed. Ugh why does this had to happen when I'm going to start my junior year in high school.

I grabbed my two bags and went out of my room leaving my room empty.

It was raining and i luckily brought my umbrella. I went on the back of the house and made my way to the other side of the road. I'm sure my mom will also kick me out of that fucking house since she also hate my guts.

Now that it's raining and i have no where to go i just sat on the park bench and made a little shelter for me.

I wanted to ask the other's if i could stay in their house for a week since i don't want to go in there surprising the shit out of them with my wet self and bags. My phone just died because i forgot to charge it so yeah i guess I'll be a homeless hobo here.

I actually fell asleep when someone woke me up.

" YAH HAECHAN!" he shouted my name as i shiver in the cold.

" who.. Are.. You?" i asked him.

" no more questions hyuck let's get you home your burning h-" i stopped him by grabbing his arm making him flinch.

" no don't bring me back to that place" i said as he went closer to me.

"i wont.." he said as he helped me carry my things and also myself.

"so where are you taking me hyung?" i asked him.

" at my place?" he said