Chapter 17

"What the fuck?!" Vic yelled from the ground, holding his jaw. I didn't even know I could hit him that hard he would fall to the ground, but hey.

"I could ask you!" I yelled back. "You promised me not to tell anyone about me and Josh, yet here I am, not even half an hour after I had to tell the fucking cops how I was fucking raped. What were you thinking?! Do you even know how hard it was just to open up to one person? And now I had to tell the cops several times in row."

Vic was no longer on the ground and was now standing in front of me with sad look on his face. "I'm sorry." He said.

"Yeah, sure." I muttered with a roll of my eyes.

"I really am sorry, Kellin, I didn't-" I cut him off.

"You didn't what Vic? You didn't expect me to find out? Or you didn't expect me to be angry or what?!" I yelled at the boy.

"I didn't want to tell anyone and I wouldn't have if I didn't feel the need to!" He shouted back at me.

"Then what the fuck was the reason?!"

"It was you, you fucking idiot!" He spat at me. What? Me?

"What do you mean?" I asked softly, suddenly feeling so vulnerable.

He let out a frustrated sign, tugging on his hair. "Do you think that I haven't noticed how you still flinch away when somebody touches you, feeling afraid that it might me that asshole? I didn't want you to suffer anymore, but I still haven't gone to the police, the last straw was when I saw Josh with some boy. From what I've heard, it wouldn't take a genius to figure out what they were doing together. I did it for the boy and I know it's hard to believe, but I also did it for you...because I, um, because I love you."

My eyes widened. Well, that's not what I expected. Not at all. He loves me? Well, duh, he just fucking told me. The question is, do I love him? I'm not sure. I really, really like him, but I don't know if it's love.

I mean, is it love when he's everything I think about? Or when I feel butterflies everytime he smiles? Or when I'd do anything in the world for him? Just as I said, I wasn't sure so I did the only thing I could do best. I turned around and walked out of his room.

*****

*Vic's POV*

I have to admit that I didn't expect Kellin to tell me 'I love you' back, but did he really have to fucking leave? That boy is just one big mistery. I let out yet another sign and went to pick up my guitar again, but the sound of door opening stopped me.

"Mike, I'm not in the mood. Come back later." I said, not bothering to check who just walked in.

"I love you too." I heard that all too familiar voice. I turned around to see Kellin standing there with a small smile on his face.

"You do?" I grinned at him.

But instead of answering me, Kellin just smiled even wider and crashed his lips to mine. Immediately, I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his small frame while he locked his around my neck, pulling me even closer. The kiss was filled with all the passion that we lacked for those weeks we've been apart.

"God, I missed you." I mumbled against his lips.

"I missed you too." He whispered. Without breaking the kiss, he pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me, straddling my waist. I bit on his lower lip, making him moan a little. I felt his hand travel south and then softly palm me through my jeans. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my throat as he did so.

"I want you, Vic. God, I want you so badly." He rocked his lower half into mine.

I stopped him from moving and looked him straight in the eyes. "I'm not sure, Kells, I've always wanted for our first time to be special, you know."

He just nodded in understatement and climbed off of me. "Can we at least cuddle?" He asked softly.

I couldn't help but smile at the adorable human being as I nodded. "Sure, I'm just gonna lock the door. Just in case my dad came home or something." I said in annoyed tone and locked the door. Kellin rested his head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around his body, entwining the fingers on my second hand with his.

"So, are we like, back together?" He asked, looking up at me. I knew I should have said no, because of my dad, but I just couldn't resist the younger boy.

"If you want us to be." I smiled at him.

A worried look suddenly spread across his face. "But what about your dad? Isn't he like against the idea of you being gay?" He asked, rolling his eyes in the progress.

"We'll just have to keep it a secret." I stated. He just 'hmm'd' in response.

After that, we just lay there in complete silence. It wasn't awkward, not at all. We were just enjoying each other's company. I was so glad to have Kellin back.

"M'tired." Kellin mumbled, rubbing his eyes as a yawn escaped his mouth. I have to say that it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. He then cuddled closer to me which made the situation even cuter. I put the covers over us and gave the little angel a peck on his forehead.

"Goodnight, sweetheart." I whispered softly to him.

"Night." He said and soon enough, we both fell asleep.

*****

Yay! I wrote another chapter for you guys, because I love you ^_^