Chapter 16

*Vic's POV*

"Come on, it's not that hard." I tried to persuade the boy next to me.

"Vic, please, don't make me do that." Kellin whined. We've been sitting at the table, staring at his food for the last ten minutes and he hasn't eaten a single bit of his food. I promised to myself that I will make Kellin start eating his lunches again, no matter what.

"You know it's not healthy to not eat lunches. You don't have to eat the whole thing, but at least try." I smiled at him.

He rolled his eyes at me, muttering something like 'I fucking hate you' before he grabbed the sandwich I brought for him and started eating. He shot me an annoyed look and I couldn't help but smile sweetly at him.

"Why am I even doing this?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Because you love me." I joked with a grin on my face. Kellin quickly looked at me with wide eyes as if I said something triggering. His face then softened when he saw that I was just joking.

"Shut up." He blushed, trying to hide his smile and took another bite of his food. Well, that was cute.

Anyway he didn't eat the whole thing, but I didn't expect him to. Maybe someday...

"I'm proud of you." I smiled at him.

"Thanks." He said as the bell rang. We said our goodbyes and headed towards our classes. I was about to walk into my class when I saw a familiar figure. It was Josh, but not alone. I saw some boy walking with him. I wanted to know what they were talking about so I hid behind the lockers. Luckily, they haven't seen me.

"So what about tonight?" I heard Josh say.

"Sounds good." The boy said.

"Awesome, baby." And that's all I needed to hear to know what was the boy doing with Josh.

What if Josh's going to rape the boy as well? He shouldn't get away with that. But what do I do? I told Kellin that I won't tell anyone. On the other hand, I can prevent something terrible from happening. But I'm pretty sure that Kellin will never forgive me if I tell and he won't maybe even talk to me.

I kept thinking about what to do until the end of my school day. By the time I was out of my last period, I've already made my mind and began walking towards the police station.

*****

*Kellin's POV*

I was lying in my bed, listening to some music and just relaxing when I heard someone knock on the front door. Normally, I would just stay in the bed and let my dad get it, but he wasn't home yet so I didn't have any other choice but to go and answer the door. When I opened them I was surprised to see two police officers standing there. One of them was a guy and the second one a woman.

I shot them a confused look. "Uhm, hello?" I greeted them.

"Good evening sir, I'm officer Barham and this is officer Williams, does Kellin Quinn live here?" The guy asked.

"I am Kellin Quinn, why?" I was sincerely confused. I don't remember doing anything illegal in last 17 yers of my life, so...But maybe, what if-

"We're here because of one of your teachers." -they're not here because of what I did? "Are you familiar with Josh Franceschi?" Fuck.

"Ehm, yeah, he's my art teacher. Why are you asking?" I asked them nervously, already knowing the answer.

"Sir, one of the students, Victor Fuentes, gave us tip that your teacher might be having a relationship with another student from your school." Officer Barham told me. Vic? That fucking asshole, he told me not to tell anyone.

"And why are you here then?" I asked them again. Maybe if I play dumb, they will assume that I have nothing to do with Josh and leave me alone.

"Because, sir, Victor Fuentes also told us about your past relationship with Franceschi." I'm so gonna kill that son of a bitch Vic.

"Did he tell you everything?" I asked.

"If by everything you mean the rape, then yes, he did indeed tell us everything."

*****

I was now sitting at the police station. One of the cops left me here, in some weird room with nothing but a table and another chair in front of me. He asked me about my relationship with Josh and I told him everything that's happened between us, including the rape. It wasn't the easiest subject to talk about and it was even worse teling it to someone I barely knew, but I made it.

I was still pissed at Vic, though. What the fuck did he think he was doing? I told him not to tell anyone and boom, here I am, telling some fucking cops about one of the worst nights of my life. Seriously though, he thinks he can be all friendly with me and then practically betray me like that? I swear to God, the moment I see him, I'm gonna-

"Hello, Mr. Quinn." The officer, Barham, from earlier interrupted my thoughts as he entered the room amd sat in front of me. "I'm here to tell you that we had arrested Franceschi. He's being charged for having an illegal relationship with his students and also for raping one of them." He stated. As if I didn't know that already...

"Okay." Was my reply. I guess he wasn't expecting that so he just awkwardly shifted in his chair before he told me that I was free to go. That was all I needed to hear before I stormed out of the police station, heading for the familiar direction.

It took me maybe twenty minutes and I was angry again, standing in front of Vic's house and knocking on the front door furiously. A slightly familiar figure opened the door. From the photos I knew it was Vic's brother Mike.

"Hey, is Vic home?" I asked him, trying to control my anger.

"He's in his room. Wh...wait, aren't you Kellin?" He asked.

"That's me. Why?" I asked with an annoyed tone. He didn't seem to notice, though.

"Oh, it's just that Vic keeps on talking about you. You two are dating, right?" He asked happily.

"We were dating, not anymore. Anyway, can I go in? I really need to talk to Vic."

"Yeah, sure." He smiled and I stepped in, rushing into Vic's room as fast as I could. I didn't even bother knocking, I just stormed in. Vic was sitting on his bed with his guitar as I walked in.

"Kellin?" He asked, standing up from his bed. He looked confused, but I simply did not care. I just walked over to him and punched him in the jaw.

*****

Hey guys, some stuff is about to happen so just keep reading :)

And thanks for commenting, voting and mainly for reading this story. I can't even believe that it has over 2,5k reads, you guys are awesome and I love you all.