AUTHOR'S NOTE

A/N:

When I published the prologue for this story I was confident that I had a couple of chapters ready to get the story going. But when I was reading them last night, toying with the idea of uploading them for you guys, I realized I am not satisfied with the drafts at all. They need major editing. I don't know how to put this, but something feels missing in the chapters.

Thankfully, I am not suffering from a writers' block. But I have my college exams going on and then some more major papers coming that won't wrap up until Mid June which is when I promise to start giving Wattpad more time.

For those of you who were reading the 'BACK TO BACK' series must be wondering, "But she said she's taking a break from writing romance!" And that IS true. That was the plan. But it is also true that I've gotten WAY too many requests for this story in the three years that 'I WAS, I AM' has been up and I don't know, I was feeling kind of snooty and arrogant for not listening to you guys.

This story will not affect the fact that I have a very different genre and different story planned for later though. I want to publish it in June too, but let's see. It took me a while to understand Wattpad completely, but you guys only get notified of my news works if you're following me. So if any of you feel like reading a genre that is very different from the kind of I've written so far, do follow me to get notified for the new story. (Gah! I feel so pretentious asking you guys to follow me, I wish Wattpad had a different mechanism to let people know about new published works.)

I have a couple of courses to do in this break from college which is why again, I'm super sceptical for how much time I will be able to give to TWO stories.

In a complete digression though, wow, I can't believe it's my final year of college ALREADY. It feels like YESTERDAY when I first logged into this site.

Anywayyyy, all philosophy aside, I'm putting up the first two chapters of the story right away. These aren't new I'm afraid, they're just the Epilogue-II and III from 'I WAS, I AM' because the story is continuing from there. Do give it a read again to feel the continuation of the story.

I MIGHT surprise you guys with an update in the next two or three days if I manage to fix the initial chapters(They're pretty okay to be honest).

So um, yeah.

A big thank you to all of you who stuck with this story even after all these years. Seriously, I remember some of you commenting on 'I WAS, I AM' back in 2016. I'm BEYOND flattered, believe me when I say this!

More later,

~kimayaa a.k.a Ankita