It's Actress

"Karla, someone's at the door." my mom called from downstairs. I tried my best to ignore her and replied back to Tumblr Girl.

I bet you're gorgeous. -WMU

It didn't take her long to reply:

It doesn't matter if I'm gorgeous, I wanna see your beautiful face and kiss you senseless. -SD

I blushed, about to reply when my mom barged in, causing me to slam my laptop closed. "Te dije-"

"I know, I heard you." I said, climbing out of bed and brushing past her, heading down the stairs. I was heading straight for the door when I heard familiar voices in the living room. I carefully walked backwards until I reached the living room, scared to turn around to face the voices.

"I'm assuming you're Camila?" one of the voices perked up. I turned and saw them sitting on my couch, along with a camera crew.

"Holy mother of-what the-Nev Schulman is in my living room?!"

"And Max!" Max interjected, pouting a bit which made me giggle momentarily. But then I realized what was happening.

"What are you-wait, of course you got my email! But why didn't you just Skype me? It's Catfish tradition!" I asked, clearly confused. That's how all the episodes start: they read the email and skype the catfishee.

"Damn it, Nev! I told you we missed something!" Max says exasperatedly, slapping Nev's shoulder. He winced, looked at him incredulously, and slapped him back.

"Well, it's too late now. But we could pretend to Skype you now."

"Oh, God, no. I'm the worst actor ever." I said, shaking my head at the ridiculous thought.

"I'm pretty sure you're a girl, so it's actress. Plus, you said so yourself, it's tradition." Max said sassily, making Nev and the MTV crew chuckle. I crossed my arms, but stomped my foot and went upstairs to get ready for my totally unexpected video chat with Nev and Max.

The sound of my laptop signalling I was getting an incoming call from Nev was the only thing that kept me from completely changing my outfit and curling my hair. I groaned, crawled into my bed, and opened my laptop to accept the call.

"Why, hello there, Miss Camila." Max said teasingly.

"Am I supposed to sound excited, or shocked?" I asked them, crossing my arms once again while I leaned into my bedframe.

"Both."

"Fine.. OHMIGOD, IT'S NEV AND MAX! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ANSWERED MY EMAIL, THIS IS CRAZY! OMG, THAT'S ACTUALLY MAX'S CAMCORDER! KILL ME NOW!"

"CAMILA!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs. I giggled momentarily before straightening my posture to try it again.

"Holy crap, is this actually happening? Okay, did that work?" I said sassily, resting my right hand on my right hip and raising my left eyebrow in question.

"Man, you're sassy."

"Actually, my friend Dinah is the sassy one."

"Okay, let's actually try to get something this time." Max said, coming back from somewhere, a plate of enchiladas in his lap.

"Are you eating mi ama's leftover enchiladas?!"

"Yep. Serves you right to be rude to us." he said, cutting a big piece and popping it in his mouth slowly, his eyes fluttering closed, a quiet moan coming from his mouth.

"I hate you! And to be fair, I'm not rude, I'm sassy."

"You just said you weren't!" Nev cut in.

"Whatever. Let's just get on with it."

"K." Max said inbetween his chews.

"Hey, Camila," Nev began, waving at me, to which I replied with a short wave, "We read your email and found your situation really interesting. Albeit, I believe it'll be near impossible because you don't have Tumblr Girl's number, but we'll try our best to find your catfish."

"Thanks, Nev. I've been trying to track her down for a while now, but I'm not necessarily a tech wiz. I really hope you guys can help me. I live in- wait, I do not remember telling you guys that I live in Miami. How did you find me?"

"Your IP address, duh."

"Man, you really aren't a tech wiz."

"Calm yourself, nerds. Anyways, I live in Miami. I really hope you can help me find her. I've wanted to meet her for five years now."

"You said it was four years?"

"We met five years ago. Our relationship started four years ago."

"Right. Don't worry, we'll crack this case wide open. Right, Max?" Nev said, turning to his partner.

"Right, Nev." Max said, smiling at him.

"And cut!" someone from the crew shouted.

"And you guys wonder why people ship you guys." I mutter, shaking my head while I smiled.

"People ship us?" Max said, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Duh! You guys are as close as me and Tumblr Girl. People on Tumblr ship us, too."

"Ahh, so you're famous on Tumblr?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason."

Now it was my turn to be confused.

_______________________

This was short, this was boring, but it's a start.

BUT GUYS, LET'S TALK ABOUT OUR GIRLS BEING ON FAKING IT!

Someone said that Dinah and Camila were gonna be lesbians, and I got a little sad because if anyone should be lesbians, it should be Camila and Lauren.

I don't know if I've made this clear to you guys, but I don't ship Caminah. At all.

But, as long as they're on my favorite show, it's all good.

BUT THE SEASON PREMIERE WAS LITERALLY CRAZY! Karmy will be the death of me.

~ InTheseWalls xo

P.S.: it has come to my attention that some of you are reading this story not even knowing who Camila Cabello or who any of the girls are (they are in a world famous girl group called Fifth Harmony and you might have heard of them.)

AND to clarify: WMU stands for camila's tumblr url waakeme-up, and SD stands for Tumblr Girl's tumblr url ssweet-dispositionn