It's Going Down

Hey babe - SD

Uhmm, how was your day? Mine was great, I went on a hike by myself. - SD

Okay, I went on a hike with my sister Taylor. - SD

I finally told you who Taylor is. - SD

Chris is my brother - SD

He's younger than me. - SD

They both are. - SD

Younger than me - SD

I figured you'd want to know that since they sort of started this mess. - SD

Well, I started this mess. - SD

I know you're on - SD

I know you're getting notifications. - SD

I wouldn't have to blow up your messages if you would respond - SD

I'll settle for anything - SD

Even a fuck you - SD

But I'd rather settle for an I love you - SD

Lauren sighed in frustration and logged out of the chat, deciding to aimlessly scroll through her dashboard. She noted on some stuff. She laughed at funny gifs of her doing silly things. But despite the joy she was feeling, she couldn't shake her failing relationship off of her mind.

She thought she had it all: a successful career as a singer/songwriter to the stars, an amazing family who supported her, an adorably dorky girlfriend, and she had Tumblr.

All of her problems were erased with Tumblr. She lost the spelling bee in the seventh grade (the word was ambidextrous, and she was off by one letter), and she went on Tumblr and laughed her head off at the funny posts. Her dog of eleven years died, and she cried on the sad posts because she realized that it was better to cry than fake her happiness.

Tumblr was always able to resolve her issues. Until now.

She was scrolling until she found a post that made her choke on her spit and drop her phone. It was an ask sent to Camila.

Anonymous said:

hey, did you find out who your catfish is?

waakeme-up:

Yeah, I did.

___________________

Haha okay now the story is REALLY starting.

Are you guys ready for this rollercoaster?

I'm not.

Let's just wait and see what I write next ;)

~ InTheseWalls xo