Ch. 30

Please Vote & Follow if you enjoy!!

Ariana's POV:

I tell Y/n to look at me and when she does, I can see a mix of rage and pain on her face. She really cares about me and I love that about her, but I don't want her doing anything she'll regret.

"He's gone." I tell her.

She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes and holds it in for a few seconds, then slowly lets it back out.

"Okay"

We stand there for a minute holding each other, until she breaks the silence.

"Oh and just to be clear I-um I think I love you too." She says.

If what just happened wasn't shocking enough, the words that just came out of Y/n's mouth almost puts me into a coma.

"Y-You do?"

"Yeah I think I do" She says.

I feel more tears begin to fall down my face.

"Ariana I've never felt the same way about anyone else. I care about you so much. That's why I would take the risk of going to jail for bashing Pete's head into the ground. I hate seeing you in pain and I'm sorry I didn't accept your love for me sooner. However, I realize now that I want nothing but to care and protect you with my life. I-I love you
Ariana, and if what I just did hasn't changed how you feel about me then I would like to continue being with you."

I'm full on crying now. I love her so much and I'm just so happy that she feels the same, that I'm at a loss for words. So, I do the only thing I can think of, I take her face in my hands and kiss her.

"I'll take that as a yes." She says.

"Mhm"

She holds me tight in her arms and I do my best to hug her back, while trying to get my crying under control.

Y/n's POV:

It took Ariana almost 15 minutes to calm down enough to where she wasn't crying anymore.

I was shocked with myself for telling her I loved her. I mean, I'm pretty sure I do, I just didn't think I was gonna say it today.

"Baby you good now?" I ask her.

"Mhmm" She says.

We ended up sitting down on the couch in her room a few minutes after she started crying. She has her head in my lap and I'm stroking my fingers through her hair.

"Your hand" She says.

I had completely forgotten about my hand. I didn't think I would break it slamming it into the ground, but I did. It was starting to swell and turn purple.

"I'll be fine"

"No Y/n, you're getting it looked at and that's final." she demands.

"Okay, okay I will."

"Good." She says them gets up from my lap.

I caress her cheek with my right hand and she pushes into my touch and smiles.

"I should probably go" I tell her.

"No please stay" she whines.

"Baby, I would want nothing more than to stay with you, but you and I both need to start getting ready for tonight."

"It's not for another 3-4 hours though" she pouts.

"Yeah, but we have rehearsals soon."

"I don't care about that right now. All I want is to be in your arms..." she says.

I feel my stomach flutter at her words. Luckily, someone knocks on the room door before I have to say anything else.

"Hey everything okay in here?" Brian asks.

"Yeah, everything's good." I tell him.

"No babe it's not you're hand." Ariana says.

"What's wrong with her hand?" Brian asks.

"Ariana's just over-reacting-"

"No I'm not! Brian I heard her break it while fighting with Pete." She says.

"That's who you were arguing with?! How'd he even get in here?" He says.

"I don't know, but if he comes back I will gladly beat him to a pulp, broken hand or not." I say.

"Y/n calm down, no more punching." Laura says pushing her way into the room.

"But-"

"Do you really want me to start telling embarrassing stories about you?" She says.

"Oh I do!" Brian says.

"NO! I'm going, Laura I swear if you tell them anything I'll put you in a grave instead."

"Then get your ass to a nurse pronto" she says.

Ariana's POV:

Y/n grumbles then gives me a quick kiss before leaving me with Laura and Brian.

"So, you guys seem to be doing better, what happened? Well, other than Y/n obviously punching Pete." Laura asks.

"Wait you guys weren't doing well?" Brian says confused.

"No we weren't. But we're good now-better actually." I say blushing.

I still can't get over the fact that Y/n told me she loves me.

"Jeez you're smiling from ear to ear, what'd she do?" Brian asks.

"Um she uh told me she loves me.." I look up from the floor and see Laura's mouth wide open.

"That's great Ari!" Brian says.

"I know, I know!" I say blushing even more.

"I can't believe it" Laura finally says.

"Why?" Brian asks.

"I-uh she just hasn't um-said that in years...you must really mean a lot to her Ari." She says.

"Well she means a lot to me too, and I plan to treat her right." I tell her.

"I know you will." She says.

"Okay can y'all stop being so sappy now, because we have a show to get ready for!" Brian says.

"You're right, work now, celebrate later. You ready Ari?" Laura says.

"Y-Yeah"

Between everything that's happened, I completely forgot about how nervous I am for tonight...

To Be Continued...