Crack fic idea 1

Crack fic idea

What if the Oliver Queen from smallville gets dropped into Earth 1 of Arrowverse and Oliver Queen of Arrow is like 'how you doin' and starts relentlessly flirting with him and they like have like a mutual thing going. Team Arrow males is like cringing, females are like totally shipping them, Detective Lance us like oh my God, Team Flash, Barry is like crush over load and it gets worse when both Olivers flirt with him, in public. Cisco is dying from fanboy overload, Caitlin, Iris, and Jesse turn into fujoshis. Joe is freaking out and Singh loves it. Legends are like, we ship them, all three if them. Laurel and Sara and Tommy are like, dudes we need to make this canon and Leonard and Mick want to help. Constantine is fucking loving it and joins in on the flirting. Kara visits with Alex abd Maggie, Kara is like fangirling and asking about Smallvilles Kal-el. Alex and Maggie are like bitches we totally ship them. Winn goes into fan it overload, like Cisco. Clark is like, bro this freaking awesome. Jimmy and Lena are like betting how long there relationship will become. And Kat is like, Bitches we're putting this on front headlines. They eventually become canon.

Then same thing happens with Smallvilles Clark, Bart, and Kara.