Progress

Summary: Barry and Oliver talk of your progress in your training and as a person. Hints of two others you're with.

Oliver and Barry were both sitting in a bar. It was a slow crime night, so the two decided to have a drink. They were talking about how well you have progressed in your training in your elemental powers. Even surprising Barry of how skilled and creative in their usage. You even gave Barry a few pointers on his speed and use of lightning abilities.

" It's just amazing. I would have never thought of using my lightning as a magnet to run and stay on the ceilings of buildings with metal in them" Barry said with a smile.

Oliver smirked and shook his head.

"I know, when y/n and I went head to head in training, he yanked my quiver out of my hands using his electricity as a magnet. His happiness was short lived when he figured out I was highly skilled in hand to hand combat. " Oliver said as he took a swig of his beer.

"Yet he still bested you"

"He still bested me. In all honesty, I was more proud than embarrassed. He made up for lack of physical strengths and capability, by using his powers to easily maneuver through the fight."

"He's also matured as a person. Before he just lashes out at one of us after holding stuff in when any of us were upset him." Barry said with a smile.

"Yeah, he tells us of his problems at school and started to trust us adults to help us with his problems" Barry added.

"He has learned to be aware of his surroundings. As well as not to trust so easily. Plus he doesn't keep everything from us anymore. He's not as willing to put with others crap. But deals with it in a smart way. He also doesn't let his past define who he his" Oliver took another swig.

"And after what his own parents did to him, its a surprise he hasn't turned to crime." Oliver took yet another swig.

"Yeah, but mostly the five of you would have kicked his ass if he started down the wrong path" Barry chuckled.

"We actually had to. I don't know how many times we had to keep him from doing something stupid. We had to bail him out of trouble twice as many times that we had to prevent it."

"Which I'm guessing gained a harsher punishment than imaginable."

"Let's just say that the punishment wasn't always pleasurable for all participating persons," Oliver said with a mischievous smirk. Barry just looked confused.

Oliver sighed. It's a good thing Barry is so innocent.

There was a brief moment of silence between the two. Then Barry brought up an uneasy subject.

"Y'know, we're going to gave to let him out with us sooner or later," Barry said. He looked at Oliver awaiting a response. He was ready for him to disagree but instead, a very unexpected sentence came out.

"I'm having Cisco make a suit right now," Oliver said, taking finishing the last of the bottle.

"That's one thing dealt with. Did you get it?" Barry asked looking into his eyes. Oliver pulled out a little black box. He opened it and inside was a ring.

"We already all been together for a while. Might as well make it official, right" asked Oliver.

It's been five years since Y/N, L/N first met and became friends with Oliver and Barry. And starting today, along with four others they're lifelong partners.

A/N: A full story of the first five years is planned in the making. Origins and events will be explained, along with how in the world you started dating six older men.
P.S. Every possible ship in the Arrowverse would of been at one point canon. From FlashCanary to Iricity from ColdFlash to Quilson. Even WestAllen and Olicity will be mentioned. SuperArrow, EmeraldSteel, and Super Flarrow will have happened and will be planned to play a big role in character development. Past Olicity and WestAllen relations will cause a lot of conflict will cause tremendous trust issues between Oliver, Barry, and Reader. LOOK FORWARD TO IT!!!!