Power Gain Part 1

You gain Oliver and Barry abilities. Also, Oliver is a speedster as well.

You were sleeping when the phone started to ring. You tried to pick it up but fell. You went to pick it up when you felt. It felt like adrenaline was pulsing through you. You also felt oddly more energetic and strong. Then you spoke. But your voice sounded altered.

You went to scratch your stomach but it wasn't there. Instead was a full grown eight pack. You run to the body mirror in you and your husbands' room.  A little faster than usual. In the reflection, you saw yourself lean and toned you had muscles as big as Oliver's. Your hair had turned a mixture of Oliver's dirty blonde with Barry's brunette. They separate not mixed. Your short height was equal to Oliver's, maybe even taller. Your eyes kept sparking green and yellow electricity. Your abs were well formed. Your pectorals and arms were a tad bit bigger than Oliver's. Then the biggest shock. Your teenage face that was smooth and bare, was hairy and full grown at that. Your chest had thick blonde hair that left a thin trail down your stomach. Your eyes grew when you noticed that a certain little grew into not so little anymore. Your undergarments could attest to that. It seemed like you aged. That's when you realized it, You had a combination of both Barry and Oliver's genetics. Or was it that you finally awoken to your own metaphysical powers. You sat down pondering on what to do with this discovery. The phone started ringing again. You looked on the screen. It was from Cisco.

You tried to pick it up but your hand phased through it. Screw it you'll just arrive there.

But first, you have to find some clothes that will fit. Hopefully, there is some over shirts Ollie has.

After finding some clothes, you put them on. They were surprisingly still small.

You ran from Starling, leaving a trail of Green and Yellow lightning behind you. Within seconds you were in front of Caitlin and Cisco.

You might have beaten Barry's record.

"Who the heck are you," Cisco asked both ready on the offensive.

"Cisc, Cait, It's me (Y/n)ster). I'm looking for Barriken and Ollister."

"(Y/n)ster)?" Caitlin asked confused.

" Yeah, and I got a situation" you confirm. You run in a circle a couple of times creating a small but strong tornado of green and yellow would and lightning.

"At least now where Barry and Oliver's abilities went," Cisco said calmly with a bit of nervousness.

Then you realized what happened.

You didn't gain their abilities, you stole them.