Always There

Warning: Mention of non con

Fluff, Angst, Underage

Summary: You get into some Trouble in public and Oliver becomes Papa Bear protective and goes Green Arrow on the culprit.

You were on a date with Oliver and Barry. Everything was going smoothly. So far no metas or crazy criminals were trying anything. Well they would be crazy to since both the Green Arrow and Flash were both on patrol of Central City.

You guys ended up at the Big Belly Burger.

" We'll go order something find a place for us to sit." You nodded as you preserved a window seat. You were doing alright until you heard a very familiar voice.

"We'll what do you know if it isn't my fag student" No you got be kidding. Your old teacher Mr. Faultner was standing right there. You were about to call Oliver and Barry over but stopped. They weren't going to be able to protect you everytime.

"What do you want, Mr. Faultner" you say glaring daggers. He had such hatred on his face.

" I can't believe a little whore like you has the balls to act like you can oppose me. I hate that look. That look of defiance in your eyes. It's why I did what I did to you. To teach you a lesson."

"That's why you raped me to teach me a lesson. It just seemed to me your more of a whore than I am. To be honest the two men I'm with can not rock my world, They'll beat your ass. They also know the Flash and the Green Arrow personally. Which means they also know those like Superman."

He began laughing his ass off.

"Seems your delusions haven't left you!" He picked you up by the the front of the shirt and drew his fist. "I'm going to pound every part of you into a bloody pulp and then...aaaaagh" His speech was interrupted by his scream.

"Get your bloody filthy hands off our boyfriend, you pathetic piece of slime" Oliver's voice boomed those words. Oliver had his hand around the back of the man's neck. Mr. Faultner was face first into the table. His arm was twisted behind him. He was struggling to get out of the predicament but Oliver was too strong.

"So, your Mr. Faultner. The one who has been raping my boyfriend." Oliver said out loud gaining the attention of the room.

"I'm going to make you feel so much pain, your going to wish I just sent you to prison and let them deal with you." Right now Oliver was so pissed. He didn't think the man he has had the most hatred for would show and threaten his baby boy. It disgusted him that such vermin existed. He felt arms wrapped around his waist. He looked and saw it was yours. Muffled sniffles could be heard coming from you.

"It's alright Ollie, I'm okay" you say with a smile tears staining your cheeks.

"Fine, but I'm suing his ass"

"No, let him go"

"What?!"

"No, Oliver Y/N is right. We know a couple of vigilantes who have been wanting a piece of him for a while now" Barry said with a look on his face only expected on Oliver. Mr. Faultner was looking at the two with such fear.

He ran off tripping on his own feet most of the way.

" You okay?" Both men asked.

"I always will be because your always there"

"You're damn right and you'd better not forget that" Oliver said.

" Don't worry we won't leave you, we're always going to be there" Barry agreed.

" Always there, huh" Y/N said under his breath. He smiled burying his face into Oliver's strong back. That's right they've always have been. Always will be. Always there