Almost 600 Reader Special!

It's okay to write something out there every once in a while. Based off elements from Railgun and obviously some crazy Dragonball fight.

" If you want to go with us on patrol you have to beat us in training" says Oliver as he drew back his quiver. He released an arrow and it went flying towards a preoccupied you. Before it even touched you, it flew off in the opposite direction. You looked at there confused faces.

"What I thought we were training" you asked confused. "Well I guess I'll start" you then vanished and appeared right in between them out of sight. They were on their backs a split second later. You touched Oliver's arrows and the next thing they knew, Barry and Oliver were held down by arrows.

" Man, are you guys going easy on me today?! I didn't even try! Oh I get it building my self-confidence. Thanks but I can go full force with you, I trained." They look at you and they start glaring daggers. You realized something, they just got their butts whooped badly. The part that scares you is you think they didn't even get a chance to try. And these two hate losing.

"I had an unfair advantage, I was using teleportation"

"Today's session is over" Oliver said stomping out of the room with Barry following pursuit.

*Later on*

You were talking to Teams Flash and Arrow. They arrived after apparently their two greatest enemies teamed up.

"So it went bad huh?" Cisco said out of the blue.

"What did" you answer, a confused look on your face.

" Well you weren't out in the field with us today. You must not of beaten Oliver and Barry." Cisco said.

"What are you talking about. I kicked their butts." Everyone looked at you.

"You beat Oliver and Barry?!" Dig said.

"I'll bring it up on the screen" Caitlin said.

"I'll grab the popcorn" Cisco.

*The next day*

Oliver and Barry (Green Arrow and Flash) sped in. They had a look on there faces, one that was shared amongst their teams, one of sadness.

They just witnessed your brutal murder.

Their devastation was replaced with being baffle when they heard your voice in the hall.

"Hey, Cisco, Caitlin, What do you know about clones?!" they all heard a voice close to yours. It sounded like it does with Barry's when he alters it. 

"Clones?!" Caitlin repeats.

"Tony, you're alri— what the hell?!"
Oliver looked as he saw you carry in the same beaten and bloodied you that was in the same outfit as you with you wearing a different one.

"This is my–"

"Clone?" Cisco finishes.

" Brother, he is on his way, Y/N One Zero Zero Three Two warns the Original of the imposing danger headed this way" the clone of you says.

"Hey, I said shut and let your wounds heal. I told you my cell manipulation is fine for healing but you talking wil cause wounds to start opening, alright. Just let your big brother take care of the rest of you. I won't let Vektor or Anti Matter hurt another one of you. I promise this bloodshed ends today."

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMM

An explosion hit, busting the wall open. Appearing before were two shadow silhouettes .

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the number three Level 7, Hypernova. It's been too long" A familiar voice similar to Oliver's said. This was though sounded of a demonic Green Arrow.

"Not Long enough, Vektor" You said the name with disgust.

There was a tap of the foot and the dust was blown away to reveal,

Oliver Queen and Barry Allen much darker and more menacing than any previous evil versions of themselves.

"WeLl HeLlo ThErE Us, SuRpRiSeD tO sEe A mUcH mOrE BaDaSs vErSiOn Of YoU!" A demonic voice of Barry's Flash Voice spoke.

"AntiMatter" you look to 'Barry', "Vektor" you glance at 'Oliver'. "Five and Six, meet Numbers One, Two, Three" 

"Godsend" a light appeared and a version of Constantine appeared.

"ChronoTrigger" Out of what seemed like dismantled cgi clockwork emerged a version of White Canary.

"And Geomancer you, a crystal version of Snart appeared and the outside shell shattered revealing a version of Citizen Cold resembling a futuristic version of the original's outfit.

" You know what since Supernova decided to pass his powers upon Y/N. You two have been a big bag of dicks. " Godsend said.

"Well then why don't you stop us then. Let's if you and the kid are worthy of those ranks." Vektor taunted.

Both sides launched at each other neither planning on taking the other side prisoner.

This was going to end one way or the other.