Deathstroke Part 1

Summary: Oliver and you get into a fight and when Barry takes his side, you try to run to Slade.

"Well maybe if you two would let me fight alongside with you more often I wouldn't have made a minor mistake," you shout at Oliver.

"MINOR?! You blew up a cargo bay." Oliver said angrily

" Well sorry, I was pissed at the fact that that man said he didn't believe me that I was with you two" you explained.

"You shouldn't have said anything."

" Why not, we are all dating each other. "

"But you still shouldn't have said anything"

" And why not?!"

"Because of you're too young for us. As a matter of fact, you shouldn't be fighting in the first. A sixteen-year-old has no business in this line of work"

You were about to open your mouth to protest when Barry intervened.

"Oliver's right, you let your emotions get the best of you. Which is obviously a hard thing not to do at your age. It's best if you..."

" If I what. Go back to my pathetic life of being those bullies at school's bitch again," you say tears streaming down your face.

"Kid, that's not..." Oliver starts before you cut him off.

"My name is Y/N, M/N, L/N. Not a kid, not my superhero name. Its Y/N. Why is that so hard for you to call me that, Oliver?!" You were livid.

The two opened their mouth to protest, but you raised your hand to interrupt.

"You know what, Deathstroke treated me better than this."

" Because he was trying to get me, using you! "Oliver shouted.

" Or maybe, here's a thought, we were in love to the point of were dating. And he didn't have so much shame as to hide our relationship from the people he knew. "

"Wh-What?!" Oliver asked stuttering.

"That's right sex, foreplay, dinners the whole nine yards."

You turn to walk away, but the Flash stands in your way. You go another direction but he blocks you again. You turn in a 180 and an arrow blocks your path.

"What the actual F*** do you think you're doing," you say annoyed.

"You're not going to Deathstroke" Oliver growled teeth clenched.

" Or what? " you taunt.

"This arrow is going to be the only thing that is going to penetrate you for a while," Oliver said darkly, his darkened expression that he only shows to his enemies is now directed at you.

You're hair surged to life as blue electricity coursed through it. Hands sparked visible energy. The air around you was burning hot as the amount of  condensed enrgy was forming into hot plasma.

You were ready to fight.

"Try it," you said as a challenge.

TO BE CONTINUED?!