Chapter 5

Hey guys! It's @SwaggedDly_Beautiful (Stephanie) Krystal couldn't update herself for whatever reason... LOL!

But, I stepped up as the good bestfriend I am and I'm going to present you....

Chapter 5! Enjoy!

_______________________________

I opened up the window after; I snapped out of my shocked faze and in a panic, I threw open the door to see Louis and Liam on the floor outside my bedroom door. They stood up suddenly and Louis fell backwards with an awkward cry of surprise. But, I could care less about the crippled British boy before my feet. Mean, I know but, I didn’t exactly appreciate being caught again by my Father dearest.

“My Dad’s home, what do I do?” I yelled-whispered but, even a deaf mice can sense the terror that quaked my voice.

 Louis stood up suddenly pointing towards my open window in daze, “Brooke you need to jump down.” He motioned towards the window, flailing his arms about almost hitting Liam in the process.

I looked in a weird daze as Niall’s blonde Irish head disappeared from my room and hearing a sharp cry of pain outside. Zayn grabbed my luggage and hoisted it over his broad shoulders before giving me a small encouraging smile that was filled with his fear of heights as he followed his Irish best friend outside.

“Brooke, hurry up! Come down.” Niall yelled up at me as I stood by the window gazing down fearfully. I shushed him as I heard the rattle of a door knob being shaken downstairs. Terror shot through me instantly.

I looked down again and shook my head backing up, “I can’t.” I whispered.

“I’ll catch you." Zayn yelled. I bit my lip and was about to shake my head no before I heard the loud footsteps of the man who was supposedly my Father. And with that I jumped out the window with my eyes closed, feeling the slight breeze go through my long curly blonde hair.

I felt warmth enclose around my petite frame, opening my eyes I met a familiar brown ones; I held onto Zayn as he carried me hurriedly towards the car that they parked around the corner, Niall carrying my luggage a few feet in front of us.

“You ok?" He asked still holding onto me.

“Yeah thanks." I said with a small smile.

He nodded before we all piled into the rental car, I told Liam Vanessa’s – One of my Best Friend – address. I watched breathing out, relief flooding through my body as the sight of my house grew tinier and tinier by the second as we passed small suburbs.  We reached Vanessa’s house and we all got out of the car and before I can ring the bell, I stopped them. I had to warn them, who knows what’ll Vanessa will do if she finds out that I’m hanging with One Direction.

“Ok guys, wait out here a sec. Vanessa is kind of a fan of you guys. I have to warn her before you guys terrorize her house.” I warned them.

“Um… ok?" They all said, unsurely going to hide behind a Roseberry bush.

“I’ll text Zayn when you guys can come in." I said, while knocking on the door.

I waited a few seconds before I spotted a certain dirty blonde friend of mine open the door looking depressed before setting her eyes on me and looking shocked.

 “Brooke, Are you ok? I heard what happened!" She said, while pulling me in for a tight hug her short dirty blonde hair was in a messy bun and her eyes looked puffy as if she’s been crying.

“Vanessa what’s wrong?" I asked pulling away.

“I- I thought you left." she sniffled loudly.

The front door then flung open.

“Brooke, we were freezing our asses out there. The boys and I wanted to come in, already!" Harry said with a bit of an attitude; His eyes locked onto Vanessa and hers did the same.

Vanessa broke eye contact with Harry and turned towards me eyes wide as she whispered: “Brooke... Is that Harry Styles?" She loudly whispered into my ear.

“Um… yeah" I giggled at her expression.

Harry walked out and I told her everything starting from running away, my Dad beating me half to death and Louis and Zayn being the people who saved me and contacted the ambulance and how the boys wanted me to be their Hair Stylist. She suddenly ran outside to the backyard finding the boys playing Tag.

“Oh my god..." she whispered to herself as she flushed a deep red.

"Boys, do you want to come inside?" I spoke up after Harry and Louis fell on the ground laughing at Niall, who almost got his pants pulled down by Zayn.

“Yes, of course." Liam said clearing his throat.

All of the boys rushed inside and sat on the couch watching TV. While Me and Vanessa were in her room talking.

“So, where are you planning to go?" Vanessa asked changing into black skinny jeans and a loose striped shirt.

“Well, the boys wanted me to be there hair stylist or whatever." I said rolling my eyes remembering Harry underestimating my hair styling powers. The boy ain’t seen nothing yet.

“So go!" She said, practically flying off her bed.

“Vanessa, this is serious. I just met them and I can’t just go and travel around the world with them!" I said trying to calm down.

“Look seriously Brooke... Go! Please for me? You’re going to love them."

“I swear to god and all that’s holy, if something bad ends up happening you are going to be a dead woman!" I said holding up my tightened fist after bursting into giggles.

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE? FAN?

omg!!!! live while were young is officially posted on youtube!!! best song/video ever!!!!!