Chapter 11

Hey!

No, I'm not  dead.

Jack: *Whishpering* What a pity...

Amser: WHAT DID YOU SAID?

Jack: Wow, calm down, I was talking about the Author.

Author: *Cough Cough*

Jack: Oh, she's here too...

Amser: AND I REMEMBER YOU I'M EXACTLY THE SAME PERSON THAT HER. AND YOU, AUTHOR...

Author: Uh oh...

Amser: HOW YOU DARE STOP THE STORY IN A POINT LIKE THAT! I'M SURE A LOT OF PEOPLE THOUGHT IT WAS THE END!

Author:... You are angry because of the situation I left you in with Jack.

Amser: W-what? No...

Jack: ...

Author: Well, enough talking for today. Let's contin~

Jack: Why did you write Author instead of your name?

Jara: Because maybe they don't remember my real na~ Hey! Why did you change it?!

Jack: Let's continue with the story!

Jara: JACK!!

—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_—_-

Your PoV:

I fell. I felt the wind on my face, taking my tears away as I continued falling. Why had I done this? I saw my life pass quickly in front of me. I saw North giving me some hot soup when I had caught a cough, Tooth playing hide and seek with me and Baby Tooth, Bunny and I practicing, Sandy trying to have a conversation with me... and Jack. I saw Jack. Jack and I playing in the snow, pranking Bunny, eating cookies... I also remembered something about a theme park, but it was kind of...foggy. I forced myself to remember, but I only began having a strong headache. And I decided it: I was going to turn into other form and fly, fly back with my friends, with my family. I tried touching my necklace, but the wind didn't allow me to. I tried and tried, the gap between me and the floor quickly reducing. I finally grabbed it, but my head collided whith something hard and I passed away.

"It's funny..." I thought before blacking out "How death always wins."

Raven's PoV:

Today I came again to the forest and waited. There wasn't anybody there.

"Of course..." I whispered to myself. "I'm such a fool.."

"It was only a dream."

But I knew it hadn't been a dream. She looked like her, talked like her... although she wasn't exactly the same.

'I don't remember anything'

She said she didn't remember anything. And what about her past, friends... what about us?

I remember it like if it was yesterday.

She was walking near the forest with me, and we were talking about what we wanted to be in the future. Well, it was more like me talking to her. I want to be a videogame creator. I explained to her everything about my dream job, and why I wanted to do that. Suddenly she turned around and stopped.

"Raven.."

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I think... I think we should break up."

My heart stopped. What?

"S-sweetie,  you are tired and don't know what you are saying. We should-"