Chapter 7

Chapter 2/2: Amser

Your Point of View:

I woke up on a bed, surrounded by books. There were bookshelves all over the walls, and lots of books and papers on the floor. I heard someone mumbling and the clicking of a computer mouse.

I woke up und walked in the direction of the sound, dodging the books. I jumped over the last bookshelf and found a girl playing a videogame.

"No, Nasus, you're not going to loose against Annie, Q, W, R, nononorunoooh daaamn! Man, I suck at this game! MicoCremallera26 leaves. Bye!"

She put down her headphones and microphone and clapped her hands. The computer dissapeared and some books quickly moved to its place,

forming a new pile of them. I looked to the girl: she was wearing a pair of brown and orange glases,

a white T-Shirt that said "Calm down and SHUT UP!!!", a pair of black jeans and brown socks. She had short black hair and green-brown eyes. She looked 13 or 14 years old, but in her look you could see a lot of knowdlege. "Well, so you are awake! You might be hungry." She clapped her hands again and a plate full of cookies appeared, as well as a table, two chairs and a bottle of milk.

"Sit down. You must have a lot of questions. First of all, let me introduce myself: my name is Amser, and I'm the guardian of time. I was the first guardian, so I try to help every new guardian. All the guardians have been teached by me but..."

"Hey Amser, could you... Oh, hi (Y/N)!"

I saw Jack flying through the room, making the books fell down and the candles frozen. I looked at Amser. Her eyes were turning red and her hair was moving like if it was alive.

"Calm down, Amser, he's just an stupid kid, a young, dumb baby. 3, 2, 1..."

She returned back to normal and smiled at me.

"As I was saying, I couldn't teach Jack. But it doesn't mind, it isn't like if he had moved the universe clock backwards, or erased my name from The Book or even..."

She looked at Jack, still smiling.

"Or even made the Easter Day the official Bacon Day."

"First, I only moved the clock a few hours backwards; second, you recovered your name and third, the Bacon Day is the best day of the year!"

"Jack, how many times must I tell you not to mess up with time? Time is a -DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT JACK!!"

Jack jumped and looked around him. He was only a few inches away from an extrange golden ball, which inside was full of  lettres.

"What is that?"

I asked. Then I realised I could hear my voice.

"Here you don't talk with your mouth, you talk with your heart."

Amser was now in front of the globe.

"Here you can find all of the words, histories and languages that are, have and will be. If you go nearer maybe you would hear a forgotten history, or some old alchemist's tips for making gold or even...you can reborn dead people."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

P.D.: Please if you know or are spanish go check out the profile of my friends Lunnaris26 and Alicia_3008. Their histories are awesome and them too!

I will thank you a lot if you do it.

With (no) love (if you are a hater and post bad comments on their stories),