Special Chapter

Hi! Long time no seen! It is a good day for reading this chapter, isn't it? I wanted to thank you also for the 4.3k READS!!!!!

Let's go!

♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚

One year ago...

Your Pov:

"Hey, (Y/N)! Catch this!"

I giggled as I dodged the snowball. I made one and threw it at him. It hit him right in the face. I rolled on the floor laughing while he just stood there, with snow all over his clothes and a shocked look on his face.

I wiped my tears and stood up. I pointed to the road looking at Jack.

"Oh, you want to go?"

I nodded.

"Well, let's go!"

We crossed the road, and I ran to a shop. I went in and bought some pencils and a notebook. When I went out I saw Jack looking at some newspapers. I wrote ' Is it something wrong? ' and show the notebook to him.

"Oh, what? No, it's just that..."

I looked at him and he whispered something. I gave him a confused look.

"Today's my birthday, Ok?"

I opened my mouth in surprise and covered it with my hand. His birthday? Of course! Him being a guardian doesn't mean he can't have a birthday!

I smiled and ran, pulling him by his arm.

"Hey! Where are we going?"

I put my finger in front of my mouth, still running and smiling.

We arrived to a high hill and I pointed at something. He followed my finger and...

"A theme park! You want to celebrate my birthday here!"

He ran towards me and hugged me, tackling me and falling onto the snow. Our faces were just inches away and we were both blushing.

We just stayed like that for some seconds, that looked like years for me.

I coughed trying Jack to go back to reality and wake up. It worked, and soon we were having fun in the theme park.

*Time Skip*

I looked at the beautiful sunset from the ferris wheel and layed my head on Jack's shoulder. Everything was just so... perfect.

I wrote "It's beautiful, isn't it?" on my notebook, and handled it to Jack, still looking at the beautiful sunset.

"Yeah, of course. Very beautiful."

I turned my head and discovered he was staring at me. I realised what he had just said and blushed. He smiled and started leaning in, coming closer and closer and then... our lips met. His lips were cold, but at the same time, soft and smooth. They tasted like mint and pines...

Suddenly I heard a loud crack and broke the kiss. I saw Jack covered in black sand, and then I blacked out.

Pitch's POV:

I covered them with my black sand and searched the memory of the kiss. I found it and broke it into a thousand parts. I smirked. 'You won't take what's mine, Jack Frost. I will take care of it personally, and if you try to... you will wish you were dead.'

_____ I I _______

I I-----I. I----- END.

I I . I I______