Chapter 5

Your Point of view:

I was shocked. How was this even possible? I started crying of happiness as I ran towards North.

"Thank you thank you thank you! This are the bests presents ever. You guys are the best!"(A/N: Until now I'm gonna write everything the crown writes on the air like if you were saying it Ok? But remember you can't Talk.) Everyone laughed, and North said: "Let the party begin!" Two yetis entered the room carrying a huge, chocolate cake. "Chocolate! Yeah!" (A/N: Sorry if you don't like chocolate. But who doesn't? XD)

We all sit down and the yetis cut pieces of cale and gave them to us.

Everything was so perfect and peaceful... When the party was over we went to our rooms. I actually shared room with Jack, because we were best friends. I jumped onto my bed and quickly fell asleep. I had a very strange dream. I was in a large white room, dressed with a white long dress. An about 40-year-told man appeared in front of me. He had a short, brown beard and was dressed with a white and grey tuxedo.

"Who are you?"

"My name is MIM, but you can also call me Man in the Moon."

"Why am I here, MIM?"

" Oh, please, call me daddy, like you

used to."

"Does it mean..."

"Yes. You are my daughter."