Chapter 2

Chapter 1/2: North

Jack's point of view:

I arrived to the North Pole and took her to North. The other Guardians were there too. I greeted Bunnymud with an evilish smirk on my face: "Hey, Easter Kangaroo."

He gave me a cold smile and said : "It's better to be a kangaroo than a kidnapper"

I blushed "S-she was in the forest, lost and scared. I didn't kidnap her. I only brought her here because..."

"Yeah, OK dude." Bunnymud cut me and he approached to the girl. Norh had put her in a bed, thinking she would be more comfortable there. Bunny lifted her head with his hand. "Well, she looks like a normal human so..."

He suddenly jumped backwards and pointed at her:

"What the HECK?"

"Ho-ho-holy shit!"

"Yes, I was about to explain that"

I said, looking at her. Now  her skin was turning pink, and white hair was growing all over her body. Two bunny ears appeared on her head, her nose turned into a rabbit one and whiskers grew on its sides. Her clothes changed into a colorful dress. "When I saw her I picked her up, but her hair turned white, and her  clothes changed into some winter stuff" I explained. "After a few seconds she returned back to normal, like now" I pointed at her, now normal again. I looked at North. He was looking at the girl seriously. "Hey North, I thought you will know what to do." He didn't react, still deep in thought, so I shaked him.
"No-oorth!"

"Huh?Oh, yes. First let's wake her up."