Chapter 17.1

Well...now you all know you can't trust me. I don't even know how long it's been... Again. I apologize for my english again and for my stupidly long writing breaks. I even had to re-read all the story to see what I had written! Well, anyways, I guarantee that at least one more chapter will be written and released today.
P.D.: I'll probably just ruin the cliffhanger... ;-;
P.P.D.: I'm going to start an original story in both english and spanish. I would be very glad if any of you volunteered to help me with idioms or spelling mistakes. If you want to you can tell me through private chat or the comments.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jack's Pov:

Well, I'm still freaking out a bit. What the actual flip just happened??? I mentally replayed the scene on my head for the fifth time to see if anything, any detail, had escaped my careful observation.

First, we were all here. Second, (Y/N) was not. What else could have happened? I looked around, searching for any more clues. North was questioning Raven in a corner, which made me remember the conversation we had earlier.

" - Well, I have a theory about him.

I looked at Raven again. He had sat on a burning book, and now was trying to put out the fire that was on his butt. I looked again at North, and pointed at Raven.

- Him? - I said, my voice dripping venom.
- Yes, Jack. 'Him'. And 'he' has a name, which Raven and I would be very grateful for you to use.
- Ok, ok, but get to the point. What theory are you talking about?"