25

Y/N's POV

I left the art room with Mashiho. He was walking briskly to class and he wasn't denying anything so was it true? All of it...? but it can't be right? That isn't the mashiho I know... All Jihye is saying is bullshit right?

"Yah. Mashiho. It's all false right? What she's saying are lies, right-"

"It's true. All of them."

"Don't lie please... why... I still don't get it..."

"Because I was selfish-"

"Not that... Why would you hide it from me? Why would you lie and say that Jihye changed when you know she hasn't? You knew everything. The things she did that hurt me. Yet... all you did was stayed quiet and brush it off. What's more... you planned it? "

"I... Y/n-"

"Please... tell me what happened."

"I... I liked you in middle school and since you join the art competition... I hear others liking you too. It was a dumb decision... I didn't mean it... i was naive, y/n. I just wanted you all to myself. I made a deal with Jihye, taking advantage of her feelings... But she was a bad Friend anyways! She put me over you-"

"That doesn't matter anymore... Why would you-no. How could you?"

"I'm sorry... I really am... after seeing you hurt and getting accused of... I couldn't do anything because I was afraid. That's why I tried to make myself think that I didn't hurt you... but Jihye."

"Then... the fake dating thing. Was it really for me to get close with Junkyu?"

Awkward silence. I wanted to cry. But I couldn't. I wanted to say I'm angry. But I felt like I wasn't. Just... betrayed.

"Mashiho. I need to be alone. Please... Please... Can we stop?"

"Stop...?"

"Stop everything... Let's stop this fake dating thing. Let's stop thinking about the truth... let's just... give each other space-"

"Wait-... But..."

"I'm sorry... I really am. I want to believe that you didn't do it on purpose... but I can't believe it in this state... so... can we-"

"I understand... Y/n... I'm not a perfect guy... I thought maybe if you see Jihye as someone new... you'd forget about it... and you wouldn't know about the truth... the truth about me being the one who hurt you. "

"I would've appreciated it more if you told me the truth... Now... it's just all too... too much for me to handle... I can't forget the past easily Mashiho... you didn't have to lie... You could've just helped me heal..."

He stayed silent. I walk away and walk to my class. Even though it was faint and he was mumbling... I could hear him. Even though it was in Japanese... I understood what he meant...

"I still like you, y/n."

Time skip~

Ara 🌸

Me
Istg u and ur sick ass
better be here tmr
Seen

BANG YeDamn

Me
Send help
Me
Pls
Me
I wish I wasn't this stupid

BANG YeDamn
Bitch What happened

Me
I hate myself

BANG YeDamn
Okay where are you?

Me
I don't know
Me
I didn't want to take the bus home cause mashiho would be there
Me
So I walked home and lost my way

BANG YeDamn
Take a pic

Me
Picture📷

BANG YeDamn
Okay I'm sending help

I was at the park. I just sat down on the benches and hold back my tears. It's just too overwhelming... I don't know what to think of mashiho anymore. I know he likes me but... I don't like him that way.

I just see him a friend.

"Help has arrived!"

Author's Note:

Hello!!! I'm planning on publishing another treasure 13 book after this one so I'm the mean time check out my produce x 101, Song Hyeonjun book. He was cute in the show who wouldn't want to write about him?

Also, Thanks for 9k reads!💞💪🏻