10

Me
Who am I?
Me
?

Kyutie 🐨
Whoaaa Secret Admirer Huh
Kyutie 🐨
Junkyu had a secret admirer
and didn't tell me?

Me
Who are you?

Kyutie 🐨
Mr Bang Yedam
Kyutie 🐨
I'm running around the hall
with Junkyu's phone right now

Me
I'm amazed at how you can type
without mistakes while running

Kyutie 🐨
I can do anything flawlessly
Kyutie 🐨
So you're the one who's been putting
things in Junkyu's locker

Me
That's me
Me
Now what does
Mr Bang Yedam wants?

Kyutie 🐨
I'm gonna delete this message
but hopefully you can read it
Kyutie 🐨
Message Deleted!

Me
Ok man
Me
Trust me

"BANG YEDAM!"

I hear a scream from outside the classrooms. I'm guessing that Junkyu. I switched off my phone and started pondering. The message flashes in my mind.

Kyutie: Junkyu has someone he likes, but I'm rooting for you! You make him smile every time he opens his locker.

How sweet.

No One's POV

Y/n was in her classroom just drawing in her sketchbook while waiting for school to start. She regrets waking up so early just to set things up in Junkyu's locker. But then again, she felt satisfied by his reaction.

Still... he likes someone else. Should I just stop? Y/n thought.

She yawns and stretches her arms. She looks at the clock. Still 30 minutes before school starts. She placed her head on the table and started to daydream which then became sleep.

Suddenly the class door opens, someone walked towards Y/n with a chocolate milk carton. He places it on her table and smiled at her.

"Don't push yourself too hard."

Mashiho smiles at the sleeping y/n.

Time skip~

"Yah. Park Y/n... Are you listening?"

Ara snapped her fingers in front of Y/n and y/n snapped out of her daydream. Junkyu, Mashiho, Ara and Y/n were eating lunch together.

"Sorry... You were saying?"

"Mashiho was talking about his grades... We asked how you did but you didn't reply..."

Ara explained.

"You okay? You seemed pretty distracted the whole day."

Y/n nodded her head, "I'm okay."

Y/n continued eating her bread while the others watched her in concern. Mashiho looks at her worriedly. He suddenly touches Y/n forehead which made Y/n panicked.

"It doesn't seem like you have a fever..."

"Aww look at the couple... get a room,"

"Shut up Ara. He's just concerned,"

Y/n shushed and mashiho nodded. That's when she heard the laughters from the table behind. It was Park Jihye and her friends. She could hear her whispers.

"Don't you think it's funny? Y/n is so quiet so why would Mashiho date her?"

"Maybe she forced him to date her? Is she rich?"

"Nah... I mean have you seen her bag? It's not as expensive as Jihye's."

"Jihye and Mashiho should be together."

"What about Junkyu? Is he dating Kim Ara?"

"I heard Ara has a Boyfriend but he's not in this school..."

"Actually Junkyu And Jihye is cute too y'know."

"Jihye is perfect with anyone. I don't mind Ara being in that group. She's pretty. But Y/n? Damn... It's like she's the ugly duckling-"

When Mashiho was about to stand up and confront them, Junkyu was already standing up.

"Yah you-"

"Guys! Don't say that. Y/n is pretty in her own way! She's a good person! It's not nice so please don't say that..."

Y/n couldn't believe her ears. Mashiho mouthed an ' I told you' to her. Junkyu just stared...

Yeah Park Jihye changed... She became more fake.