4

No One's POV

The school bell rung meaning it was time for break. Y/n grabbed her wallet as she follows her Friend to the cafeteria. She couldn't help but look around for Junkyu. When she finally sits down along with her Friend, Ara, she sighs. She couldn't find him anywhere.

"Are you looking for someone, Y/n?"

"No... I'm not,"

"Why are you looking around then?"

"Oh you know..."

"If you're looking for good grades, we all know it's nonexistent for you,"

Y/n rolls her eyes at Ara and Ara gives her a weird look but continues to eat her food. Y/n starts eating too until she saw Junkyu and his friends sitting at the table beside them. She sneaks glances at Junkyu without anyone noticing. If only he knew she existed.

"Y/n-ah..."

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts when Ara suddenly snapped her fingers in front of her. She looks at Ara in confusion.

"Sorry what?"

"Let's go. Next class is art,"

Y/n rolled her eyes but stood up anyways. She picked up her tray and left the cafeteria.

Y/N's POV

Art started a few minutes ago and our teacher had no mercy. We were given a task to draw a realistic portrait of places around the school. Since I'm a lazy being, I don't want to move out of my chair or even socialise with anyone. But *sigh*

"Y/n, Y/n! Why not you draw me here?" Ara asks me as she sat on a chair.

Everyone left class to draw landscapes around the school. I felt like doing that too since it was easier. I quickly drew on my sketchbook and tore out the paper. I gave it to Ara.

"It looks great, am I right?" I said with confidence.

"It's just a stickman with a skirt..."

"I am offended!" I took the paper out of her hands. "It is a stickwoman. Thank you, next Ara. "

Ara sighs and shrugged. We decided to leave the class and draw landscapes. I didn't know what to draw at all. Like at all. In the end, I sat on the school grounds despite it being dirty and started pondering.

"What should I draw?" I ask myself because Ara left me so she could draw the most easiest thing. A door.

I sigh getting ready to give up.

"Y/n? What're you doing here?" I look behind me to see Mashiho and beside him was Junkyu.

Holy shit.

"Mashiho?"

He smiles at me and gives me a wink. He mouthed a 'I got your back, biatch'.

Don't mess up.

"I'm just doing my fart- I mean art assessment. Nothing big-"

"Wait art assessment?!"

Mashiho runs over to my side. Why is he so excited? Does he not have art today? Judging by the fact he's outside, it could mean he has free period or he has Physical Education. He took my sketch book and started flipping the pages.

"As expected, you're still great at art since middle school..." he says which made me smile.

Junkyu looked over at my art pieces too and gasped. I hope he likes it...

"I'm not that great... ahaha,"

be humble, Y/n. Be humble.

I awkwardly laugh as Junkyu and Mashiho looked through my sketchbook. When they were done, they passed it back to me.

"If you want, you can draw me as your art assignment,"